CHAPTER ELEVEN

:Not now

-

"Party?" Sunoo asked.

"Yes. It's my birthday and our whole class is invited." Jaeyun answered while packing his things on his bag.

"I can't come. I have to go to work." Sunoo replied as he puts his bag on his shoulder.

"No! You can't miss my special day. You promised me!" Jaeyun pouted. The last words were pronounced in english, addition his australian accent.

Sunoo said "no." then proceed to where Riki is and ask the younger to eat with him at lunch.

"I have to pass by the dance room first. The head choreographer is asking for me. Would you like to come with me, hyung?" The younger asked. But before Sunoo could answer, Jaeyun speaked from behind him.

"Hey Riki! Do you want to go to my party tonight?" He asked the younger.

"I'm invited?"

"Of course you are! But we have a little problem and only you can help me." The older said eyeing Sunoo who just rolled his eyes.

"Oh! What is it?" Riki curiously asked.

"Sunoo doesn't want to come." With that Riki looked at Sunoo.

"You won't come, hyung?" The younger asked Sunoo who shook his head. "Then I won't come too!" Riki smiled innocently making Sunoo smile wide and Jaeyun frown.

"What the hell?" Jaeyun scoffed. He thought he can use the younger to force Sunoo to come, but that's not what happened.

Heeseung just laughed at him as the oldest of them pulled Jaeyun out of their classroom. "Sunoo! You need to come!" Jaeyun shouted again before he was completely pulled out by Heeseung.

"Let's go?" Sunoo said and Riki nods at him. They walk in the way to the dance room talking to each other some random things until they reach it. Riki talked to the head choreographer for atleast fifteen minutes and Sunoo waited outside patiently.

When Riki finished talking to the head, the two of them went to the cafeteria to eat lunch.

-

The two are currently riding a cab on their way to the said bar where Jaeyun is celebrating his birthday. Of course Sunoo will come. He would never miss the special day of his friend specially when he promised him.

The cab is taking it's way on a dark route when suddenly the driver steps on the brake making them almost stumble in front. Thanks to their seatbelt.

"What's wrong?" Sunoo asked the cab driver.

"I'm sorry. I think I saw a cat passing by." The driver apologized and continued driving.

Surprisingly. Riki went silent after the car's brake and he has an unusual serious emotion that made Sunoo shivered.

His attention went back to the driver when the car was on brake again.

"Is there a cat again?" Sunoo almost shout a little irritated. He looked at the driver's face on the rearview mirror. The driver looked back at him with a scary grin on his face, and Sunoo was sure that he saw the teeth of the man grow two fangs.

The man's eyes suddenly turned into bright color of red and in just a blink of an eye, the three of them are already outside the cab. The only light they have is the light from the cab. Only a little amount but Sunoo can see the whole place.

They're in a road in the middle of the forest

The cab driver charges to them both, ready to attack them. Sunoo closed his eyes, but after a few seconds, no one touch him. He opened his eyes and saw the cab driver was already laying on the ground.

Riki is kneeling in one knee while his palms are in the driver's neck pressing the man down to the ground who's trying to get away from his hold.

"Get back." Riki said. Sunoo followed Riki's order. The younger didn't direct to him but he knew Riki's referring to him.

As Sunoo backs out he saw how Riki's other hand raise and a dirty blue smoke came out of it. Sunoo's eyes widens more as he stared at the younger.

Riki pressed his smoke-hand on the man's chest and the latter lets out a painful scream. Sunoo covered his ears at the loud sound coming from the man.

"R-Riki..." Came out of Sunoo's mouth. The man stopped shouting and Sunoo looked at him. He has his eyes closed now. Is he dead?

Did Riki killed him?

Riki stood up from kneeling as he turned to look at Sunoo. The older, when he looked at Riki, got a goosebumps. Riki's has no emotion, and his eyes are in bright shade of red but darker.

He walked to where Sunoo was and the other was frozen in his spot, and he can't move until Riki's in front of him.

"R-Riki?" The younger smiled at him wickedly and he saw the sharp fangs of Riki. "What.....What are you?" He asked.

Riki stared into his eyes and in just a few seconds, he felt dazed. Riki was hypnotizing him. More like compulsion.

"You will forget what you see this night." If Sunoo wasn't dazed, he would definitely be frozen from the icy tone of Riki's voice. "We never ride a cab, you never saw that man's true form, and you will forgot that you saw this side of me."

Those words spin around Sunoo's head, sinking in what the younger had said until he passed out. Before he fell on the ground, Riki's strong arms caught him. The younger's eyes turned back to normal and his fangs isn't there anymore.

"You don't have to know for now, love." Riki softly whispered on Sunoo's ears as he smiled while staring at the older who fainted in his arms.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

-

A/N: Finally! Vampire Ni-ki came out! Thinking of how Ni-ki looked like with fangs and red eyes on, looks so gorgeous and hot!

: Anyways. I just want to thank all of you for the thousand reads and a hundred votes for this story. I didn't know that a lot of people will be reading this fic and I'm so happy knowing it.

: Also. Happy 6th Anniversary to my other boy group, Seventeen. I can't believe it's been six years since they debuted. Time flies so fast. Plus Exo's OT7 comeback. Lay will be participating. I can't (╥﹏╥)

: Stream Fever for clear skin ♡