CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

: Luckily saved on time

"Ayo, Sunoo!" Sunoo looked at who is calling him, and when he did he saw a group of guys (definitely not his friends) approached him.

"Is there anything you want?" Sunoo asked.

"Oh. We just wanted you to hang out with us. Let's head to my club." One of them said.

Sunoo didn't know them by names but they know who they are. They're the people who always teased him before for being a mama's boy.

What's not cool about having your mom delivering your lunch on your freshman days? Does that make you less cooler?

"I already have plans." Sunoo replied, but the thing is, he didn't have any plans and was just about to go home.

"Can't you be cool for once?" The one who called him earlier asked annoyed.

"Or maybe your mommy's waiting for you outside? Still the mama's boy back when we're elementary?" The one with an annoying smirk teased.

Sunoo didn't answer them. He didn't want to create trouble. He's too weak for it and he admits that he can't fight without his friends.

"Come on. Show us you've changed. That you're not the same mama's boy back then."

Sunoo thinks properly. He huffs out a breath before he answered. "Okay. I'll go with you."

-

"Here Sunoo. Have another drink." The guy named Jaemin passed him another shot of liquor that he took from Jeno.

As for Sunoo who is already drunk-dazed accept the glass and he downed it in one shot.

The seven boys around him cheered and two of them started pouring new liquors on their shot glasses.

"Get the lemon, Jisung!" Haechan who has his right arm around Sunoo's.

They made Sunoo drink until he can't balance his own head anymore. His whole body may be drunk, but his mind is completely clear.

That's weird. How come his mind still sane? What did they make him drink?

Two guys made him stood up and held both of his arms. He noticed who the two is, and he saw Renjun and Chenle tightly holding him.

"W-What......" Sunoo breathed out.

Mark approaches him in front, raising his index and ring finger to caress the side of his neck. The part where Riki bit him twice.

"We heard that he got his eyes on you." Sunoo wonders who the "he" was Mark talking about. "And after a few investigations, I've found out what you have that got his attention." Mark continued.

"It's your blood he wanted, not you." Mark's eyes turned red before he moved his head until his lips went in contact with his neck.

"Should I have a taste hmmm?" Mark whispered, grazing his fangs on Sunoo's neck.

"N-No.....d-don't..."  Sunoo hardly even talked.

Mark can't bite him. Riki said it. No one, but him can do it.

Mark removed his face from Sunoo's neck. Behind Mark, Jisung pass him a small blade.

"Did you know that human's blood are vampires' drug? Once they get a sip of it. They can't stop their thirst for it anymore." Then Mark mercilessly slash the side of Sunoo's neck allowing blood to fall from it.

He make sure that the part he cut was not too deep to kill him.

"Aaaaggggghhhh!" Sunoo groaned in pain. Tears escaped his eyes as the pain from his neck, went through his whole body.

"Fvck! He has the most mouthwatering blood!" Renjun beside him grunted and the others agree.

"R-R-Riki....." Sunoo whispered.

Mark was about to approach him again when a guy appeared in front of Mark giving him a punch.

"Damn you little kid!"

He gave him another punch. "Believe me when I say I'm no kid." The guy stated as he released a black smoke covering the whole VIP room.

Sunoo harshly landed on the floor when the two holding him let's go of his arms. He can hear the shouts and groans of the peiple inside.

The smoke faded and he saw the person who saved him walked to where he is. The seven others were gone.

The guy kneeled beside his lying body and he moved his head so his lips was in his neck.

He started to lick the blood around the wound of Sunoo's neck and when it was cleaned off of blood, he gave the wound a one last lick before he carry Sunoo.

"T-Thank.....thank you..."

Sunoo clutched to the man carrying him and he buried his face on that person's chest.

"......Sunghoon."

[TO BE CONTINUED]

A/N: I'm sorry for making NCT Dream the bad guys here. But it's just for this chapter hihi.

: I'm sorry for hurting Sunoo. Don't kill me please (°ロ°٥)

: Team Riki Vs. Team Sunghoon

: Next chapter will be dedicated to the first one who commented here ☞