CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

: The wedding is set

"Fancy seeing you here with my son, Riki."

"But I believe I have not allowed Sunoo to see someone yet." President Kim stated.

"Even when it's you, Riki, whom his betrothed. I do not allow you to see him yet." The old man continued.

"Y-You know each other?" Sunoo confusedly asked. Backing away from Riki who lose his grip on Sunoo. "A-And, What?!"

"Of course we do." His dad answered. "He's the one who asked for this marriage. Am I right, Riki?"

"W-What?" Sunoo looked at Riki with a questioning look.

"No, Sunoo-yah!" Riki said and he tried to come near Sunoo but the older backs away. Avoiding him.

"Yes, son. It's true." President Kim smirked.

"No, it's not!" Riki gritted his teeth and clenching his fist, stopping himself from attacking the grinning old man.

"R-Riki. T-Tell me, please. I-Is it true?"

"It's true, son. He ask me himself. Their company is on the verge of bankruptcy and he asks me to marry him off to you. I didn't know you two already know each other." The old man chuckled evily.

"Don't lie, President Kim! It was my dad who talked to you. I never wanted an arrange marriage!" Riki angrily shouted.

"Y-You.....L-Liar." Sunoo almost whispered. He let himself cry out before running inside his room's bathroom.

Riki followed him but the door was already shut closed. He knocked through the door but his eyes are piercing dagger to the smirking old man.

"This is a fvcking misunderstanding, Sunoo! He's the one who is lying! Damn you. You fvcking old fart!" Riki shouted.

He continued banging the bathroom's door but all he heard was the silent cries and sniffs from Sunoo and no one's opening the door.

Riki was fumming mad when he faced President Kim and began to attack the old man.

But before he can. He was shot by something in his neck that made him wince a little. Damn!

"Cage him up. Make sure he won't be able to escape." President Kim said.

"The wedding is set." Was the last thing Riki heard before he lost his consciousness.

[TO BE CONTINUED]