Blame it in me chapter 5

Hizashi had Shouta wrapped in his arms as planted sweet kisses onto his neck as their two boys passed them and headed up the stairs.

"Are they getting along already?" Asked Hizashi between two pecks.

"Not at all. Katsuki's technically running away from Hitoshi." Shouta answered with closed eyes as merged into his husband's touch.

"That's more like it." Hizashi commented.

Shouta scoffed and spoke up again: "Remember when we thought they would get along?"

"Yeah..." Hitoshi glanced the pile of papers on the kitchen table and furrowed his brows in confusion as noticed they looked like some tests. "What the hell are you grading?"

"Katsuki took last year's entrance test for UA." Shouta said with a full on smile and Hizashi let him out of his embrace with mere disbelief on his face.

"You seriously made him take a test on his first day being around you?"

"I didn't make him, he was more than eager to do it. It's more like he made me grade it." Shouta answered as directed his husband to the table before sat down to finish grading the second half of the exam.

"I can't believe you. At least you could've given him a test he can pass." Hizashi said, clearly doubting Katsuki was just as insane as Shouta. He reheated some curry for himself and turned the TV on while Shouta graded the test. Once he was done, he accosted his husband who was sitting on the couch, staring at the TV while eating.

"Seventy four percent."

"Baby, you make no sense. How much did you sleep?" Hizashi answered with his mouth full, not tearing his gaze from the TV screen.

"Maybe four hours or so." Shouta answered as walked to his husband and showed him the last page of the test. "He passed with seventy four percent."

"There's no fucking way." Hizashi stated.

"He told me he could do it, he didn't lie." Shouta said with a smirk as his chest swelled with pride. He really underestimated the kid, even though he had no clue if he was some natural born genius or was just too well taught for his age. Either way, the more he got to know about the kid, the less he fit his reputation in the orphanage. Seeing him being able to produce a fine score on the test simply didn't fit into the picture of Katsuki's ragged past.

Shouta checked if Hitoshi was still upstairs, not fearing Katsuki coming around, knowing very well he was most likely hiding from Hitoshi and wouldn't in his right mind want to spend time with them. When the coast seemed clear, he whispered: I've got the files."

Hizashi's disbelief about the test was replaced by concern at the mentioning of the case files. Shouta knew he wasn't happy about it and he also knew it was only going to get worse. He went outside to get the files from his car and took them to his husband, who hesitated to open them up.

"How bad is it?" Hizashi asked.

"As bad as it can be." Shouta answered honestly.