You know im no good 2

Walking into the building he hated more than anything, Katsuki stomped through the corridors toward the pit of hell which was referred to as Ms.-fucking-Kugisaki's office. Katsuki was nauseous by the thought of having to be here again. It wasn't much of a choice but he would still spend the entire time being mad about it. At the very least his left wrist was finally cast-free and RC gave him another All Might band-aid which he would probably treasure forever, but nobody needed to know about that.

He was about to smack his sling bag to one of the chairs and sit down to pout until Sharky arrived, but he noticed his outlines at the end of the corridor that was separated by glass doors. The area wasn't even lit and it just made Sharky look even more dramatic. Katsuki had never seen a kid that sad who would smile as brightly as that moron. Katsuki didn't know if he was trying to trick others or himself, but if — according to his surroundings — Katsuki had issues, he had no idea what Sharky was on.

Katsuki might have or might have not forgotten about the taste their last encounter left in his mouth, so he needed a moment to realize Sharky was probably sitting there to avoid him. Since he was early again. Since there wasn't much for him to go home to, so he would rather be lonely in that corner over there. Not that Katsuki was feeling slightly empathetic... Regardless of the fact he was certain he couldn't produce such emotions, he found himself walking across the glass door and tossing his bag two seats aside from where Sharky was sulking, then he sat down beside him.

The sad moron did nothing to acknowledge him, black locks of hair were covering most of his face as he kept staring at the ground. Katsuki didn't speak up as he unzipped his bag and took out a bag of caramel corn chips, tore the bag open, and put it right below the idiot's face. It was no problem if he didn't want to look at him, Katsuki could just invade his field of vision.

Sharky sat up straight and turned to him as if he just noticed he was there and the sorrow melted from his stupid face, being replaced by a smile.

"Hey," Sharky greeted him like Katsuki didn't watch him sitting there like he was contemplating suicide and he took a handful of the offered chips.

"Hey," Katsuki grunted, off-put to say the least, but he had about zero understanding of the anomaly that sharp-toothed idiot was on any other day, so today should have just counted usual.

Sharky turned to the side while munching on the chips and put his red backpack on top of his lap as he looked for something inside. Katsuki had time to read the letters on the side and he realized it was a Crimson Riot backpack. Only if Hitoshi was there to see it. Compared to Sharky, he couldn't call Katsuki a fanboy any more. The black-haired dumbass pulled out a pack of Burbon crepe snacks and showed it to Katsuki with enthusiasm.

"White chocolate."

"Damn," Katsuki grunted, seeing Sharky was taking it to a next level.

Katsuki had no clue how human contact worked so his best shot was trying to adapt to Sharky's behavior and the equation for whatever the fuck they were doing was giving each other something to eat in exchange for time spent together. It sounded dumb as fuck in Katsuki's head, but this was the most logical explanation as to why the idiot even started talking to him. His thought process regarding the wonders of human relations was cut off by the sight of a keychain hanging on the zipper of the red backpack. It was shaped like a sword with two snakes twisting around it and there was a skull at the ricasso with a small black stone in its mouth.