You know im no good

Timeline: This work picks up right where Blame It On Me finished, except it's mostly from Kirishima's POV, and it ends when the Sludge Villain incident happens.

BEFORE YOU READ: hey, so this is a triggering topic and some parts might upset people. Sometimes people just aren't ready to receive the help they are offered and forcing them to do so might do more harm than good. This might be an example for that.

Eijirou had a talent for finding hiding spots in public places, therefore he had no trouble finding the spot he was currently sitting at, staring at his hands, trying to keep his head empty. There was a quiet end of the corridor leading to Ms. Kugosaki's office that seemed near-abandoned as not a soul passed by whenever Eijirou was there. Occasionally even the lights were off, making it easier for him to hide as much as possible. If Ms. Kugisaki would find him there, she would assume something bad happened, but Eijirou was doing just fine. He was just a little tired to sit in the waiting room with the rest of the patients in the building. He would end up trying to entertain someone who looked sad, draining his energy in the process.

Being someone to cheer others up, no matter what was who Eijirou had always been. He hated seeing others being swallowed up by sorrow because he knew the feeling too well. He made friends wherever he went and people liked him in general, but he never managed to make more than a few close friends. He could hang in every group, but he was not an important part of any of them. It wouldn't matter if he just stopped existing, he was sure no one would have a hard time moving on without him around.

At least... that's what he always ended up thinking when he was alone and lately he had been alone way too often. With the new job his moms got, they had to leave for business trips every now and then and Eijirou had been just fine on his own. Moreover, he used to enjoy having their house only to himself. It made him feel like an adult... but lately, it was just an empty house for Eijirou, his new antidepressants, and his messed up thoughts echoing within the walls of an empty house.

Whenever his moms were away, Eijirou headed to his appointments with Ms. Kugisaki rather than going home or spending time with his classmates after school. He was more than an hour early and he was well aware Ms. Kugisaki would be mad at him if she found him around again instead of being a happy little boy out with his friends like any normal kid.

Clenching his fists, Eijirou scoffed. He knew he was being pathetic, sulking around like he had nothing better to do. He was such an attention whore wanting his moms to come home and shower his weak ass with attention because he was 'sad'. So what? Manly men aren't weak enough to be beaten by their own thoughts, yet Eijirou spent all of his time hating every aspect of himself. He didn't like being with his moms anymore, knowing he was such a bother, a nuisance. He couldn't help but think they would be happier without him. Maybe that was the real reason they started going on business trips so often.

He had been staring at the ground for a while now, drowning in his thoughts as the silence was starting to bother him. He started playing with the edge of his uniform jacket to distract himself from his thoughts, and the next thing he noticed was a couple of muffled sounds coming from the side. Eijirou turned his head to see Ms. Kugisaki in her usual sleek style suit talking to a tall person with long golden blond hair that Eijirou found mesmerizing. The adult was wearing black jeans and a red coat with black animal print all over it. The shade of red matched with the frame of his glasses. Eijirou was so taken aback by just how manly that person was, he only noticed an ash-blond kid right by his side once the man turned to look at him. The kid was standing so close to the adult he was almost completely covered by him.