15 - Knife Throwing

"Charlie, wake up. John wants to talk to you and Tommy wants to see you before he leaves." Finn says jumping onto his sister.

"Finn, you fat ass." she groans, "get up, get up, get up" he says tickling her as she starts thrashing underneath him.

"I'm up, fucking hell finn, I'm up" Charlie breathes finally catching his hands, to stop him tickling her, flashing her a cheeky smile he replies "good" before bouncing off her bed and out her room.

"Close the door!" she calls after him. "No! Get out of bed!" he replies running down the stairs.

Getting out of bed she closes her door, cursing herself for drinking so much, as the headache kicks in.

Trudging over to her wardrobe, she picks out her clothes for today, putting them on, as well as her knife in her shoe, her gun in her holster and another knife in the strap of her gun holster, chucking her jacket on, she heads downstairs.

"Char, Tommy wants to see you in his office" Arthur grunts as she comes downstairs, she nods, making her way to her brothers office, ignoring all the stares she was getting from people in the betting shop. Obviously they'd heard of the previous days events.

"Oi, all of you, back to work." Tommy snaps seeing the looks his sister was getting. He should've known this would happen, people who had heard she'd had sex, now thought she was open for business. He'd just have to show them that, that was not the case.

"Come on Lottie" Tommy says putting an arm over shoulder glaring at the guys and leading her to Johns office.

"Common Charlie girl, lets us have a little chat, ey?" John says as Tommy closed the door leaving John and Charlotte alone in the office.

"John-" Charlie starts but gets cut off by him, "nothing to be nervous about Charlie, just a chat, don't have to answer nothing you don't want to. Just got a few questions."

"How old was he?" John asks, "at the time or now?" Charlie replies and he shoots her a look, "he was 22" Charlie sighs. "How old were you." John questions.

"I'm not answering that." She says, if he knew then he could just go round asking guys that were that age. This way it gave a 4 year gap. Harder to find out the truth "did you know this guy?" John questions and she nods in response.

"Do we know the guy?" John then asks. "Maybe. Maybe not." Charlie replies, "Charlie.." John warns, "yes." Charlie says taking a puff.

"How many guys have you slept with?" John asks reluctantly. "Just him and just the once." Charlotte answers.

"Any reason for that?" John inquires. "Scared" she replies bluntly. "...Scared? Did he hurt you?" John questions angrily, crouching infront of his sisters chair taking a hand in his. "I don't want to answer that." Charlotte says.

"Does anyone know what happened between you and this guy?" John asks softly, she shakes her head. "Last major question, did he use protection?" John questions and she shakes her head. "Your choice or his." John continues, "his" she replies.

"Did- were you... you know.. with child?" John murmurs and she shakes her head. "No. Not that I'm aware of."

"What's that mean?" John asks. "It means even if I was. I got in enough fights that the baby would've been gone pretty quickly." Charlie answers.