31 - Her return

"So you're back." Tommy says, when his sister walks into the house. "I can leave. Get out your house. That's what you wanted right?" Charlie replies.

"No, of course that's not what I fucking want." Tommy responds.

"Then what do you want Thomas? You got your explanation. Now I'm leaving. Isn't that what you wanted?" Charlotte sighs.

"No" Tommy shakes his head, walking over to her, "you're not leaving." He tells her embracing her in a hug, kissing the crown of her head. "I'm sorry. Alright?" Tommy says.

"I'm sorry too. I should've just said who it was. But you were pissing me off and I wanted to annoy you." Charlie laughs slightly. "You're a cheeky shit ain't ya?" Tommy chuckles, ruffling her hair.

-

"I've missed you." Isaiah says, pulling Charlie into a hug when she'd approached him in the betting den.

"Move. It's my turn." Diego says, pushing Isaiah away and hugging Charlie. "I've missed you more. Now, you and Tommy. Who gave up first?" Diego asks. "Who do you think?" Charlie retorts.

"Yes. Finn owes me five bob." Diego cheers. "You really are an idiot." Charlotte tells him. "He's your idiot." Isaiah says. "He's not my idiot." Charlie replies.

"I'm not anyone's idiot. I'm not an idiot. How am I going to be called an idiot by him?" Diego argues playfully nudging Isaiah.

"Yeah, yeah fuck off." Isaiah says, pushing him away.

"Come through here." Charlotte says leading him to the private area and closing the door.

"I missed you too." She tells him, leaning up to softly place her lips on his. "Shouldn't do that when your brothers are on the other side of that door." Isaiah replies.

"Isaiah... I love you." Charlotte whispers, barely loud enough for him to hear. "Did you just?" Isaiah replies, eyes wide and she nods.

"I guess you're not as disposable as I thought you were." She jokes, as he picks her up, peppering kisses all over her face. "You're stuck with me now. No take backs." He smiles, placing her back down.

"Why do you have that stupid smile on your face?" Diego asks as the two come back in. "He's an idiot" Charlotte mumbles, blushing slightly in embarrassment.

"Yeah, but you love this idiot." Isaiah teases, and she rolls her eyes, taking a seat next to Polly.

"So you finally said it" Polly says and she nods. "What about the rest of them?" Polly asks. "They're morons. But I guess they're my morons. So yeah. They're alright." Charlie replies. "D'you hear that? We are alright." Arthur smiles, raising his glass in her direction.

-

It was the evening of the grand reopening of the Garrison. Polly was refusing to speak to Tommy, due to the fact he wouldn't tell her where her son was. So he'd managed to convince Ada, to come up and try to prove his point to his Aunt.

Charlie only found this out when Ada arrived on their doorstep a few hours before it was due to start. "What are you doing here?" Charlie asks letting her in.

"Tommy asked for me. Can you take Karl?" Ada asks and Charlie nods, placing the toddler onto her hip. "So is everything good now? With the boys and all." Ada questions. "Yeah, everything's good." Charlie replies, as a set of feet come running down the stairs.