22 - Arthur Shelby Sr.

Coming home from her final day of school, Charlie was surprised to find no one in the betting shop. "Hello?" she calls out hearing voices from further in the house, she ventured following them, walking into the dining area, seeing her dad sat down a sandwich infront of him.

"Get out." She says glaring at him. "Is this baby Charlotte? My oh my you've grown haven't you." Arthur Sr chuckles standing up.

"Well 10 years is a long time." Charlie replies gaze fixed on him as he makes his way towards her.

"I'm a changed man, you're still my little girl." Arthur Sr says opening his arms for a hug.

"No. I'm really fucking not you're little girl, you lost that privilege the day you walked out on this family." Charlotte says, reaching for her gun.

"Charlie." Polly warns stepping forwards to her niece, shaking her head. "He's fucking scum. What's he here for? Money? Whores?" Charlotte exclaims, as Tommy's footsteps resonate through the house.

"Ahhh. Son, was wondering when I'd get to see you." Arthur Sr says to Tommy, "get out" Tommy glares, "get out of this house." he repeats.

"Tommy, he's different-". "Shut up Arthur." Tommy says eyes still focused on his father. "It's alright son, Arthur Shelby never stays where he's not welcome." The Shelby father sighs standing, eyeing his two kids, who had glares on their faces.

"Quite something you two have become" he says walking out, not before ruffling up Finns hair, "goodbye son"

"He's our Dad" Arthur says turning to his younger brother, and Tommy exhales a large breath of air, "he's a selfish bastard" he replies.

"You calling someone a selfish bastard.... that's a bit rich, Tommy" Arthur says pausing. "I mean thanks to you, we're already down one bloody sister. Who knows how long it'll be until you drive the other one away?" The oldest brother says, clenching his jaw and suddenly Charlotte felt very awkward, as most of their gazes set on her.

"Don't fucking bring me into this." Charlie says, putting her gun away. "I'm going to Diego's he's having people over for drinks." She adds, heading towards the door before turning back to look at Arthur, "you wanna see him? Go with him. But don't fucking forget how he left us. He hasn't changed and I really hope you don't actually believe him."

"Maybe I fucking will." Arthur shouts after her leaving out the other door.

-

"Ahhh, Charlie, here you are. Take this. Half the years already here." Isaiah says handing her a bottle of beer, as they worked their way through the crowd and over to Diego.

"You're acting as if I actually know who anyone else here is." Charlotte retorts.

"Ahh there's my favourite girl." Diego slurs hugging her, breaking away from a conversation he was having with a brunette boy.

"Hey Di." Charlotte replies, laughing at his drunken state.

"I've got to go to the toilet. I'll be right back." she tells him, "can i come?" Isaiah winks, "no... unsurprisingly." Charlotte says sarcastically, sticking her middle finger up at the boy who just smirked at her as she walked away.

"Hey Charlotte." a voice speaks as she walks down the stairs and she turns seeing some guy from her maths class.

"Hey... umm?" she replies, "it's Theodore, my friends call me Theo." he says, "Right. Hi Theo. You alright?" Charlotte asks awkwardly.