53 - Boxing Match

"You two better not be shagging" Tommy says through the door making Charlie roll her eyes, "you can come in" she calls back and he slowly opens the door.

"Dork" she tells him, from where she was sat by her mirror with Nate, whilst Isaiah was sat on the bed with DJ.

"You, put a top on" Arthur says to Isaiah, following Tommy in, "take him then" Isaiah replies handing Douglas to Tommy, before going to the chest of drawers pulling an under top on.

"And a shirt" Tommy says, "seriously Tom?" Charlie says, "seriously?" Tommy mocks, "course im fucking serious, I don't wanna be in a room with my baby sisters shirtless husband."

"What do you want?" Charlie asks her brothers, one of whom now had Doug snuggled against his chest.

"I want one" Arthur says, and Charlie sighs standing up, handing him Nate as he smiles at his nephew.

"Idiots. Is that all?" Charlotte says, "got something better to be doing in here?" Tommy questions the couple, coming to sit on the seat Charlotte had just left.

"I didn't think so" Arthur says as Isaiah finished buttoning up his shirt. "We are leaving at 5" Tommy speaks, "is that seriously what you came in here for?" Charlotte questions and they shrug.

"You two just feel like getting on my nerves don't you" she states and they shrug again, nodding.

"Do you have anything of importance to say?" Charlie says, "can't we just come see our sister and her lovely husband" Arthur replies, "what do you two want?" Charlotte questions narrowing her eyes at them.

"Now that you've offered, can you make us lunch? We're hungry" Tommy says making Isaiah laugh and Charlie slap his arm.

"Thomas, Arthur. You are grown men, you can make your own lunches." Charlotte tells them, "we can, but we don't want to. And your food always seems to taste better" Arthur replies.

"Isaiah, can you take the twins off the man-children, and go downstairs. I'm not sure what the hell this is about, but i'd like some privacy whilst we talk" Charlotte sighs.

"This isn't about anything" Tommy replies, as Isaiah takes DJ and Nate off the two brothers. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she pats the spaces either side of her which her brother slowly come and sit in.

"I think i understand what's going on," Charlotte tells them, "nothings going on Charlie" Arthur grunts.

"Look, i know Johns death is hard, you're both still grieving, and i think- that, maybe, perhaps, its making you miss Mum" Charlie explains, wrapping an arm round each of them, both the older men staying quiet looking into their laps.

"I know its hard, trust me, we lost our brother, no-one expects us to just get over it, but we still have each other, and i know none of us are particularly good at expressing emotions that aren't anger, but your my brothers, if you need to talk, just fucking come to me, alright? Sometimes you just need to get it out, and i think things have been so hectic that you've had your minds occupied, but now its calming down, you've got time to process it, and its getting to your heads. Just neither of you two next, eh " Charlotte says placing a kiss on each of their temples.

"Never gonna leave you Charlie" Arthur smirks, "But i'm not going to mother my older brothers" she tells them.

"I've got 3 kids already" she adds, making them sit up straight, "3? You're pregnant?" Tommy asks.