46 - The New Couple

Charlotte and Finn had decided to travel down to Oxford to surprise Chris and find out how he was doing at University.

They had just arrived on Campus and were currently scanning through the halls looking for Chris' room, which they had managed to get through 'persuading' the receptionist.

"21C.... 22C... 23C, aha 24C. It's this one." Finn says, walking past looking at the numbers on the door.

Knocking on the door, they get no response, pressing his ear to the door, Finn hears some muffled noises, "there's people in there." He tells his sister.

A loud grunt and bang could be heard, and Finn barged his way into the room, seeing Chris being held against the wall by Ollie.

"Get the fuck off of him." Finn says, pushing Ollie onto the floor, proceeding to punch him, repeatedly.

"Finn. Stop, it's okay." Chris pleads, trying to pull his bestfriend away, when Charlie pulled her gun out pointing it at the man on the floor.

"Finn, off." She orders.

"What the fuck do you think you were doing eh?" Charlie asks Ollie.

"Charlie. It's not like that. He wasn't hurting me." Chris says, pushing her outstretched arm down.

"Fuck you." Finn says, pulling Ollie to his feet and punching him again. "Finn, stop. He wasn't hurting me." Chris says.

"Oh I fucking know what he was doing." Finn spits outs, slamming Ollie against the wall.

"Charlie, please stop him." Chris pleads.

"Alright, Finn that's enough. Let him go. Let Chris explain what the fuck is happening." Charlotte says.

"I know what the fuck is happening, and I don't fucking like it." Finn says, glaring at Ollie.

"What?" Chris asks sadly. "You heard me. I don't fucking like it." Finn states.

"Finn, it doesn't change anything." Chris pleads.

"I don't fucking like it." He repeats.

"You... you are nowhere near fucking good enough for him. That's why I don't like it." Finn says, pointing at Ollie.

"Oh." Charlotte says, the realisation of what they'd walked in on settling.

"How long have you known?" Chris questions. "Chris, you're my best mate, I know when a dude is interested in girls." Finn replies.

"Chris, as you said, it doesn't change anything. You're still our brother." Charlotte tells him, placing an arm round his shoulder. "Really?" Chris asks.

"Of course. We love you for who you are. It doesn't fucking change anything." Charlotte says.

"Clean yourself up lad." Charlie tells Ollie, chucking a cloth she'd just grabbed from the side at him, and Ollie nods shyly, trying to avoid Finns harsh glare, as he wiped away the blood on his face.

"So, what is this?" Charlie asks, "we're dating... ma'am." Ollie answers.

"Alright." Charlie nods. "Alright?" Ollie says confused.

"Alright? It's not fucking alright!" Finn exclaims, attempting to go hit Ollie again but being held back by Charlie.

"Chris, you're happy with Ollie, right?" Charlotte asks, and Chris nods.

"Finn, he's happy. That's what we want, isn't it?" Charlie says to her brother. "Well, yeah. But with someone who deserves him." Finn says.

"I'm telling you right now. If you do anything, no matter how fucking small, one wrong move and I will have your head on a spike. Got that?" Finn threatens, and Ollie nods, eyes wide.