19 - Cheltenham

"Come on Charlie girl, we got to go pick up the rest of em." Arthur says walking into the kitchen putting his suit jacket on.

"I'm ready" she tells him and he looks up, seeing his youngest sister all dressed up a smile comes onto his face. "You look beautiful, now let's get going." Arthur tells her.

-

"Attention" Arthur yells jumping onto a wooden box with the men they were taking stood infront of him with John. "This is what's known as your final briefing, before going over the top. Sixty miles down that road is Cheltenham racetrack. Johnny, what's our mission boy?" Arthur says walking up and down the box.

"To stick it to the Lee family Arthur." John calls saluting as if he was still in service. "That's right it is. The Lees are skimming money off the legal bookies. Running chalk, selling raffles, then beating those up that won't buy. But today. Today we stop them." Arthur tells them looking at each of the troops.

"What about Kimbers men? I thought he had his own protection." Isaiah asks, "Kimbers let his troops go rotten, they're on the take from the Lees to look the other way. We are going to show Kimber how it should be done. Now take what you're good at. No guns, unless one is pulled at you" Arthur replies, as Charlotte opens a box full of weapons.

"Harrison, over here lad." John calls walking up to his sister. "Charlie, meet your personal bodyguard for today. Don't bother arguing, Tommy's orders." John tells her clapping his best mate on the back.

"You look pretty by the way little one." John says before going to inspect everyone's choice of weapon.

"Where do you carry a gun?" Harrison asks, "do you really want to know?" Charlotte replies raising an eyebrow, "it's just I've never seen you in a dress, but I do know you always have a weapon." Harrison tells her, checking to see if his gun had bullets.

"Don't want to be in a situation where you need it and don't have it Char, besides I know you have a loaded one, I just don't know where." Harrison says eyeing her dress looking for anywhere a gun could be hidden.

"Now you 2, you're going to be on the main floor. Tommy's going to be there too. You're essentially his bodyguards too, he's going in alone with the barmaid. It's always good to have someone watching ya back." Arthur tells them and they nod.

"Now let's go." He bellows and the group cheer, loading into the back of the car. Harrison helping Charlie into the front with Arthur and Finn before joining the main group.

-

"You'll only have to be in there for 45 minutes. We should be finished by then." Arthur says as the races start to come into view.

"Any troubles Harrison and Tommy are both there. You should get no questions if you act like a stuck up git. Like you're meant to be there." Arthur tells her.

"Got it " Charlotte smirks. "I can't imagine anything worse than being stuck in a room with posh twats." Finn laughs, "clearly you've never been stuck in a room with ada after a bottle of gin." Arthur scoffs making Charlotte snort.

"We are here." Arthur says stopping the car, and getting out, opening the back area up.

"Shall we m'lady?" Harrison says offering her his arm. "We shall kind sir." Charlotte replies linking her arm through his.