55 - The Diary

"Hey Mickey, I got told you have a parcel for me?" Charlotte says to the bartender.

"Sure do Mrs Jesus." Mickey replies bending down and placing a package on the counter.

"Thank you, did the person that dropped it off say anything?" Charlie asks picking it up and examining it.

"He profusely apologised, said he
didn't know anything about it. Whatever that means." Mickey shrugs wiping down the counter.

"I'll see you soon." Charlie says pushing the doors open, and walking back down the streets of Small Heath to the garage where she'd parked the car, opening the parcel she discovers a book of some sort.

"What the fuck is this?" She asks, opening the front page.

Property of Theodore Langley

Theo? Why would anyone give her Theo's diary?

Should she read it now or wait until she got home?

If the person apologised, there couldn't be a good outcome from reading this. Nothing good would come from this.

Yet there was a nagging feeling in her brain that drew her too it, saying she needed to know. However much she may hate what was written, she needed to know what had happened and so she flipped the page.

Dear Diary,

Today I spoke to Charlotte Shelby, like a whole conversation. And we kissed. A proper kiss, not a little peck. Then that dickhead Isaiah came over and told me to go away.

I don't get what his problem is, he gets with every other girl in the year, and the one he doesn't go for, he doesn't let anyone else have. It isn't fair.

He's a dick, and I know if he wants her, he will get her, it's who he is. But he'll also hurt her, because that's how he is. I will make her mine, however long it takes. She will be mine.

T. Langley

~

Dear Diary,

I snuck into Charlottes bedroom again, she's so pretty when she is sleeping. I could watch her all day and all night until the day I die.

She is officially dating Isaiah now, but I think it's being forced, he's so controlling. I don't think she loves him like he claims. I'm going to confront him.

T. Langley

~

Dear Diary,

I confronted Isaiah, I told Charlotte I loved her and she let him throw me out of her house! He had the audacity to kiss her infront of me! I will make her mine. Not his. She isn't his.

T. Langley

~

Dear Diary,

When I snuck into Charlottes room last night, she was sleeping in just her underwear! It was so sexy, I just couldn't help myself. I started touching myself, watching her as she slept, so peaceful, so innocent.