38 - T&Gs Wedding

"What do you want Isaiah, my wedding is in a week, and my fiancé is going up the fucking wall sorting it out and looking after Charles" Tommy speaks walking into the betting den seeing all his family there - including Chris - but Charlotte.

"Don't ask us, we don't know." Arthur says as Tommy takes a seat lighting a cigarette, "I think I do" Ada squeals.

"Right well. I wanted to speak to you all, because well. You know me and your sister have been dating for a while." Isaiah rambles and the Shelby brothers all nod slowly.

"I was wondering if I could have your blessing to ask her to marry me." Isaiah speaks quickly, "say that again." Tommy says.

"I want to ask for your sisters hand in marriage." Isaiah repeats, watching as the 4 brothers look between themselves then at him.

"Fuck yes" Ada exclaims hugging Isaiah. "That's 1 out of 6." Isaiah mumbles to himself.

"Sounds amazing" Polly smiles, "2" Isaiah counts looking back to the Shelby brothers gulping.

"If you ever, ever, hurt my sister. I will personally see to it that your head is blown to pieces with a stick of dynamite." Finn threatens and Isaiah nods, placing a 3rd finger up behind his back waiting on the judgement of the older brothers.

"What he said." John speaks. "Come on boys. Be more enthusiastic." Ada encourages.

"Shush." Tommy tells her. Standing up Arthur circles Isaiah, "I'm saying yes, but I swear to god, if you do anything, and I mean any little thing. I will hang your head from the top of a spire for the entire town to see." Arthur speaks, and Isaiahs fifth finger goes up.

All eyes now on Tommy, who was stroking his chin, his blue eyes piercing into the young man before him, looking like he was about to say something before closing his mouth like a fish.

Pushing himself out of the chair he stands infront of Isaiah, "alright, but you ever and I mean ever, hurt my sister in any fucking way and I mean any fucking way, you make her cry, you leave a bruise on her body, and I will hunt you down and make what we did to Gavin look like a fucking picnic, is that understood?" Tommy says, "understood." Isaiah nods.

"Chris?" Isaiah asks, looking at the other person in the room.

"What?" Chris asks.

"Do I have your blessing?" Isaiah questions. "What? Why am I being asked?" Chris replies.

"Because you're part of our family dumbass." Finn chuckles.

"Um, sure. But don't hurt her, or I'll, um I will... I shall, I um, I will hurt you." Chris stutters, pointing at him. "Yeah I'll hurt you."

"Understood." Isaiah smiles.

"Woohoo" Ada cheers. "My sisters getting married." Ada says. "She hasn't said yes." Tommy reminds her.

"Stop being a dick." Polly glares, seeing Isaiahs face drop.

"She'll say yes." Ada assures him. "Does she even want to get married?" John questions, "you're making him even more nervous, bless his heart." Polly scolds.

"She does." Ada answers, "how would you know?" Arthur asks, "she told me moron." Ada retorts.

"She didn't tell us" John says. "Girl talk. And telling you, she might as well have been planning his funeral." Ada tells them.