49 - The Mafia

"Z, we need to talk" Charlie says tracing the defined muscles on his torso with her finger, "im guessing its a good talk?" Isaiah replies tensing slightly making her laugh.

"Well, you know that day" Charlotte says watching a large smirk make its way onto his face.

"I think its faint in my memory" he teases, "well um- you know we said we want kids" Charlie gulps as he looks at her eyes wide.

"Are you saying what i think you are?" Isaiah smiles, and she nods, not expecting his lips to come crashing down onto hers.

"How far along?" he asks, "2 months, they're saying the baby's due end of September beginning of October" Charlotte answers as Isaiahs hand comes to her stomach.

"Im gonna be a dad" he exclaims, "we're going to be parents" he says kissing her again.

"Names? We need to choose names. Are you comfy? Do you need food? A blanket? A-" "Ziah, im fine" Charlotte laughs at his excitement.

"Names" he pouts cuddling against her chest as she laughs fiddling with his hair.

"For a girl?" Charlie asks, "I like Isobel, or Amelia, ooh and Madison" Isaiah lists, "have you shagged an Amelia, Isobel or Madison?" Charlotte asks.

"No, no i havent" Isaiah tells her, "then they're on the table" she says.

"What about boys names?" Isaiah questions, "Weston, Douglas or George maybe" Charlie sighs, "i like Douglas, i also like Nathan, or Christian" Isaiah replies.

"Weston sounds nice. Weston Jesus" Charlie says before laughing, "what?" Isaiah asks.

"Christian Jesus, think that might be taking the piss a bit 'specially as neither of us are religious" Charlie says making him chuckle, "my dad and your aunt would be happy. So'd Linda"

"So if its a girl Amelia, Isobel or Madison?" Charlie states and he nods, "for a boy Douglas, George, Nathan or Weston" he says and she confirms by pressing her lips to his.

"This is really happening, in like 7 months there's going to be a mini us running around" Isaiah smiles.

"Look at you doing simple math." Charlie teases, causing him to glare at her, before rolling his eyes.

-

"Char- they're all here" Isaiah calls up the stairs, it had been just over a month and a half since he'd found out she was pregnant, meaning she was just under 4 months pregnant, her bump was starting to show, so they'd decided together that they'd invite people over to tell them.

Somehow he managed to convince her to let Tommy come, he reckons she misses him, the way their siblingship was before.

He knows Tommy misses her, he's a fucking mess, always smells of smoke and whiskey. More than usual.

Isaiah catches her looking at photos of them, he'd also noticed she'd finally opened the package she'd fallen asleep at her desk one night and a bunch of letter were splayed across the desk, tear stains down her face.

They were letters they'd written each other during the war, as well as photos of them as kids, he knew she hated that she missed him, she'd never admit it, and it was slowly draining her, which wouldn't be good for the baby, so Isaiah though perhaps if he extended the olive branch for her, it might get better.