Chapter 21

Hello, you beautiful beautiful people! I said I'd be back soon and I am. Heyyy! I

SO LIKE LAST NIGHT I CHECKED I HAD 1.48K READS AND NOW IT IS 1.5K!  SO LIKE THAT IS A LOT! AND LIKE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BECAUSE THIS IS AWESOME! I LOVE YOU ALL, OKAY? OKAY! 

AND OMFG ASLEEP JUST CAME ON! FUCK!

(verse of the chapter- Deep in the cell of my heart I would feel so glad to go!)

Right, so, it is like 3:57 am and I want to write so I will. It may not be good but, well, fuck it? who cares? 

-Harry's POV- 

I closed my eyes again and tried to get my sleep to rise up from its dormant state and take over me and after ages when it did take over me I was shaken awake by Liam. I glared at him and he smiled, shrugged and ran off behind Niall, I suppose? But why the fucking hell did he wake me up? I was better off asleep. But no! I glanced around to find out we were already at Burger King. My stomach grumbled in a weird way. The way where you're not hungry? "Go on, lad. Get yourself summat to eat." Paul said from the front of the car. I nodded in response. I had no intention of eating, not that anything would make it down my throat after today's events. I still walked into the restaurant and my eyes searched the crowd for a familiar face. Then I noticed Liam waving from one of the booths. I made my way over and settled myself between Liam and Zayn. Guess who was sitting right across? 

Exactly.  

And they were still fucking talking. I swear to god I have never felt this alone before. Zayn was texting and Niall and Liam were talking to eachother and so were Louis and her. And I just sat there idly, staring at my hands which rested in my lap. I felt something warm trickle down my face. And it was salty? What? No, shit! I quickly rubbed eyes and wiped them fuckers off. Good thing no one noticed. 

After staring at my hands for I don't even know how long Liam's voice tore through the silence. Well, as silent as a booth can be with like ten people sitting in it. For me it was silent, though. And I didn't bother to count our number. 

"Harry, order something for yourself. We've all already placed our orders." I looked up at him and he was looking right back. He was kind of like glaring at me? I shook my head at him and muttered, or tried to mutter, "I am not hungry, Li."  And I tried to smile at him to make my lie more believable. And that is when Louis turned his attention away from her looked at me. And somehow my ears blocked out whatever Liam replied, if he replied at all, and I looked at him. My entire world kind of stopped and like held its breath. I swear I saw something flash in his eyes but he sighed, shook his head and went back to Eleanor. And she smirked at me and somehow Louis didn't notice. All this happened in literal seconds but to me it felt like ages. HE LOOKED AT ME. HE LOOKED AT ME? 

"Oh god, fag! Stop fucking believing he'll ever see you the way you see him!"   The voice whispered and it went quiet in my head. 

"Harry, please!" Zayn patted my knee under the table and whispered. "I am not hungry, I swear." I replied and gave Zayn, Liam and Niall the please-don't-make-me-do-this-right-now look and they all tried to smile at me. But they were worried. 

"No, they weren't.!"  

And all this time Louis took no notice of anything, whatsoever.

-----------------------------------------------

Not even a decent filler but uh I REALLY GOTTA GO SO! ENJOY!

-MochaNutsLarry x