Chapter 15

So um hello. I am back. Hiiiiii

*waits for people to reply*

* no one does *

*tumbleweed rolls by*

Ahah sorry. So yeah read On :)

-Liam's Pov-

I doubt Harry believed that grocery shopping thing. We wanted to give them time. I hope they dont end up fighting again.
Right at that very moment my phone vibrated. It was a text from Harry. He said not to wake him up and that Louis has left.
Let's just hope they didnt fight again.
We got back home in around an hour because Niall wanted to eat something and he LITERALLLY begged us to take him to Burger King. We got food for Harry as well..
It took us about 15 minutes to get home.
Niall & Zayn made their way to their rooms and I was left with the duty of giving Harry his food. So I went to Harry's room and it was locked as usual. I knocked on it thrice and there was no answer. I waited another five minutes before leaving.
I kept Harry's food in the refrigerator so he can find it when he wakes up. I then made my way to Niall's room.
He makes me feel better for some reason. Niall's such a positive, carefree guy that his positivity reflects upon you. He's like a ray of hope in the most hopeless of times.

That is probably a bit too cheesy but oh well.
I knock on his door and Im answered with a faint come in. I open the door and walk in. Niall's in his bed using his laptop.
But once I walk in he closes the laptop and keeps it aside.
"Hey, Li." he smiles.
And out of nowhere a sudden positivity fills the room.
Remember what I said about Niall being the most positive person ever?

"Hi. Um sorry, Ni. Im not interrupting anything, right?" I ask.

"Nah. I was just checking my twitter. Yknow what that's like Hahaha.." He replies with yet another smile.

"Harry up or something?" Niall asks.

"Nope. He's sleeping which Im guessing is what he is doing because he didnt answer his door when I knocked so."

We chatted about random things until late at night. By the time I left for my room Niall was fast asleep.

I may or may not have watched Niall sleep for a while as creepy as it sounds.
Oh come on, you can't blame me. It is not my fault that he looks adorable when he's sleeping.

------------

Sorry guys this is not even a filler but i needed to get something out there so yeah.