Chapter 18

Salut! 

You guys are literally like the best people ever for reading this fic because like it means a lot to me and you all are amazing for taking time out of your precious lives to read this piece of crap, just, THANKYOU! 

Clap for yourselves, all of you!

Also, I wanted to talk about what convinced/ inspired/ motivated me to write the last chapter is Ally here who wrote Take A Bow (A Larry Fic). TAB inspired me to write. Sad part is Ally is not in the fandom anymore or something like that anyway.? I miss her! It hurts bad when people leave, Idek? So, um, call it paying respect? But I'll dedicate this chapter to Ally (@XXDreamONXX) 

Uhhhhmmm, yeah on to the story. 

Woops, it is like 4:09 am and I am writing. Such a rebel, I am. Hahah.

---------------------------------

-Harry's Pov-

 I finished writing and just stared at the entire thing before shutting the journal and placing it behind my bedside drawer. I figured that behind the drawer would be the best place to hide a journal. I dont even know how? 

My throat was growing dry so I decided to drink a glass of water before heading to bed. I slowly opened the door and tip toed outside and down the stairs because I didn't want to wake the boys up if they were sleeping. As soon as I entered the kitchen I heard two gasps. And because of my fast reflexes I was able to cover my eyes before I saw anything 'inappropriate'. 

"You can open your eyes, Haz. We're not having sex!" Liam chuckled

"Liam." Niall gasped playfully hitting Liam's shoulder.

I felt my heart twinge. They were standing so close and smiling at eachother. It hurt seeing people in love. 

"You do realise that you two will have to learn to get a room, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, Haz, I know. I just want to thank you because if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have found my way to this adorable little Irish here." Liam nodded in my direction before pecking Niall again who blushed the deepest shade of maroon known to mankind. 

Niall walked over to me and hugged me really tight and before I knew he was sobbing. Liam's expression from the one filled with love to the one filled with worry and curiosity. 

"Ni, what's wrong?" I asked, rubbing his back a little.

At that he let go of me and took a step back and just stared at me with his tear filled eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"Niall, love, is everything alright?" Liam asked, taking a step towards us at the same time. 

Niall nodded in Liam's direction before turning back to me. "Thank you, Harry! Really. You have no idea how much all that you have done means to me. I've like always loved Liam and you made everything so easy. Thank you, for making Liam realise. I've never seen someone as strong as you. especially someone your age. Thankyou!" Niall finished his mini speech and hugged me once again. I couldn't help but smile. 

At least you did one thing right. 

"Yeah, Niall is right. Thankyou, Harry. Just, thankyou for everything you've done for us!" Liam said, a bit too enthusiastically, as he hugged me as well.

"It is alright, guys! You both deserve to be happy. Atleast someone can get their happy ending if I cant." I replied and tried to smile. 

"You'll get your happy ending, Haz!" Niall said, smiling. 

Yeah, when I'm dead. I thought. 

"I am going to go to bed now. Li, just text me in the morning and I'll wake up, yeah?" 

"Sure."

"Good night, guys!" I said to the the two of them before heading back to my bedroom. 

--------

Uh, guys, this is not even a decent filler. Sorry. I will write more tomorrow. I promise. Sorry. 

Your idol loves and I love you. 

-MochaNutsLarry x