Chapter 12

- Niall's Pov-

Me, Liam & Harry walked downstairs where Zayn sat waiting for us.. The table was set up with food & all the other necessities. We all sat around the table like we usually do and dug in. I couldn't help but notice how little Harry was eating. He just sat there, face emotion-less, tossing his food around his plate, occasionally taking a bite.

The food was delicious as hell but then again when it comes to food I love everything.

"Liam.." I whispered.

"Yeah?" He smiled.

I motioned towards Harry as Liam tried to figure out what I was pointing out. He then noticed.

"I know." He whispered back..

I really felt bad for him. Not to mention the fact the fact that even us lads had our doubts sometimes whether or not Larry was real. They were so close & now they just sort of have fallen apart like two pieces of broken glass which applies in Harry's case but Louis, he really is happy with Eleanor. That poor guy has no idea.

I was in my thoughts when Harry suddenly stood up from his chair & ran upstairs. Wondering where he could possibly be going I followed & Liam & Zayn did the same. We found Harry in his toilet throwing his entire food out. He didn't even eat anything.

"Harryyyyy.." Liam ran towards him as he slipped down the wall next to the basin. His skin seemed paler than usual & he was shaking, literally.. We pulled him up off of the floor and he just fell on Zayn. It was like his legs suddenly turned to jelly. He couldn't even stand properly. We walked him out and helped him get into bed before tucking him in.. Liam insisted that we go to the hospital but Harry refused saying it would just create a scene & that he was alright.

We all then walked out, leaving the door slightly open so that we would know if he needed anything. I took it upon myself to check on him every hour.

Liam seemed really worried, well we all were but him a little more. It sort of made me feel jealous. I wish someone cared for me that much. I shook my head trying to get rid of the thought as well as the feeling which I considered to be too selfish at a time like this.

"You alright, mate?" Liam asked as he paced around the room..

What the hell is wrong with him?

"Yeah, I guess." I replied simply.

He nodded & kept walking. Zayn shot him a look before saying "For god's sake, Liam, sit down. He'll be better when he wakes up.."

-Harry's pov-

Me and Lou sat on my bed just looking at each other, talking as he had just confessed his feelings for me. He then looked up at me, catching my eyes. I smiled at how adorable he looked.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just thinking."

"About?"

"You...."

He placed both his hands on either side of my face, pulling me closer and leaning in. I could feel his warm, minty breath on my lips as he looked me in the eye as if  asking if I wanted to do what we were about to do. I nodded. I've been waiting for this moment for ages, literally. I moved closer pressing my lips to his. His body went still, all frozen. I knew he wouldn't like it. I just knew.

But what he did next took me by surprise. He pushed me back on the bed, my head missing the bed frame by inches.

He was literally on top of me as he placed his hands on either sides of me, leaning in. Our lips met and it was like somebody electrocuted me. My body was on fire. The way his soft lips fitted with mine was just perfect. He nibbled on my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

My lips parted slightly as he explored my mouth. We made out for a couple more minutes but had to part, much to my displeasure, to catch our breaths. I almost moaned in frustration at the loss of contact but the feeling soon died down when he moved on to my neck. Kissing, occasionally slightly nibbling, every part of my neck he could reach. 

By this time we were laying on top of eachother. I felt a blush creep up at the fact that we were actually being this intimate and that my best friend loved me back just the way I did. 

"I want you to scream my name." He seductively whispered in my ear. At his words I felt a shudder run through my body, making me blush. He blushed too. 

"Harr-"

All of a sudden it felt like somebody had dragged me out by my collar. What the hell was that?

A dream.

Of course, that's what it will always be. I could feel sweat on my forehead as flashbacks of the dream played in my mind over and over again. Even if it wasn't real, the mere thought of it made the colour rise in my cheeks.

---------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST HALF SMUT SCENE EVER, BITHCES! How do you like it?

Hollllaaaaaaaa myyyyyyy peeeeepppppsssss..... aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhv I dont know what to say so enjoy reading.... byeee...

-Assawer Xx