Chapter 19

HO THE FUCKING LA! 

GUESS WHO'S BACK?

BACK AGAIN?

LWGYH IS BACK!

TELL A FRIEND!

How are you lot doing? I hope you're all good. Um, thankyou for reading, if you are reading? It means a lot to me. You deserve your sunshine/5 for making me happy by reading LWGYH! Okay, um, feel free to message me on here whenever if you'd like to talk. I like talking to new people even if Im awkward as fuck aha. 

(Verse of the chapter: Here comes the rain again falling from the stars.) 

On to the story. 

--------------

-Harry's POV- 

I woke up to someone trying to knock down my door. I tried to ignore it at first but whoever it was at the door didn't get the message. "Who's there?" I yelled without bothering to get up. 

"HARRY, GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW AND GET READY. WE'RE LATE FOR THE MEETING." Liam yelled. 

Wait, Liam? LIAM? MEETING? OH FUCK!" 

"Oh, god. Shit! I'm up. Sorry!" I replied getting out of the bed. And because I was tangled in my sheets I tripped and fell right on my elbow. 

Smooth, very smooth, Harry! 

"HURRY UP, HARRY!" Liam yelled again, imaptience dripping out of his voice. 

I got up with difficulty but managed to unlock the door. Niall and Zayn stood behind Liam and they were already dressed. Well, fuck! They stormed into my room and almost ran over to my closet, opening it and throwing my clothes around carelessly. 

"Liam, what ar-" I started but was cut off with Liam's "Put these on as fast as you can because Paul is waiting outside."  as he shoved the clothes they had picked in my face. 

I nodded taking the clothes. Once in the washroom, I quickly took off all my clothes and tried to put on the ones Liam picked as soon as possible. Liam wanted me to get ready quickly yet he picked the tightest pair of skinny jeans I own. He matched it with a black Ramones t-shirt. 

"HARRY, FOR GOD'S SAKE, HURRY UP! WE'RE RUNNING LATE NOW BECAUSE OF YOU." 

"COMING." I yelled back. 

"You can't even wake up on your own." Somebody said.

I looked around and I was alone in here. "Who's there?" I asked. 

"They are running late because of you, Harry. They hate you."   I heard the same voice again except that this time it snickered after it told me how the boys hated me. 

"No, they don't." I replied. "Who are you and why are you talking to me?"  

"I am a friend, Harry. And I am here to tell you the truth when no one else does."  The same 'somebody' replied. 

"You are not real." 

"I am very real, Harry. Very real." 

I chose to ignore it and brush my hair and teeth before getting out of the bathroom. It is not like it didn't bother me but we were late and Liam would have murdered me had I spent another second in the bathroom.