Chapter 4

The guys hadn't made a big deal of Harry's behavior or how worried Louis was for Harry because they'd always been that way, the two of them; too invested in the other for their own good.

As soon as Paul dropped them off, Louis had run inside in hopes of finding Harry at home. But Harry was nowhere to be found. Liam tried to get Louis to understand how it was just a walk and sometimes giving each other space is a good idea.

What Liam did not understand was the fact that Louis knew Harry and he knew that the feeling of unrest and unease wasn't there for no reason at all. He knew Harry wasn't okay.

After having waited for at least two hours, Louis had made his way towards their (Harry and Louis') shared bedroom, with slumped shoulders.

The rest of the guys had ordered pizza (because Niall wanted pizza and who was Liam to say no to Niall?) and put on Love, Rosie as they ate. Rosie had just returned from Alex's wedding when Harry walked in. Liam quickly stopped the movie and got up to check if Harry was okay.

"Where's Lou?", Harry asked in a whisper.

Of course, thought Liam.

"He's sleeping, I think. Are you alright? Where'd you go?", Niall answered as he came to stand next to Liam.

"I think I am going to go sleep as well.", Harry replied, not answering any of Niall's questions, as he walked away.

"Dinner?", Liam called out.

"I am good!", Harry replied from the staircase.

Liam couldn't help but sigh in frustration. "Don't worry, Li. They'll be alright!", Niall whispered in Liam's ear and Liam could feel his heart beginning to beat faster despite the situation.

 Liam somehow managed to nod earning a smile from Niall. "I don't like it when you worry!", he had said. And Liam could already feel a smile creeping up but he held it in.

Niall then proceeded to drag Liam back to the couch where he sat with his resting on Liam's shoulder. As much as Liam wanted to ignore it, he was aware of Niall's presence. A few minutes later and it was obvious Niall wasn't planning on moving anytime soon so Liam got comfortable. He still couldn't quite focus on the movie.

He'd made it sound like he wasn't worried about Harry's behavior but he was because Harry did not get angry for no reason at all. That just wasn't Harry.

He kept thinking back to the meeting with the management, trying to figure out what might have struck a nerve in Harry. The only two things that were really discussed in that room were Louis and Harry having a thing for each other and how the guys from the management considered people of the LGBT an abomination.

Being with your band mate/best friend? Being gay? Unless.... Yes, of course! Oh, it finally made sense! Oh, Liam, how could you have not noticed? He had thought to himself.