Chapter 10

Haaayyyooooooo..  

(Like Rico from Hannah Montana) (We're too old for that but come on lets not deny the fact that half of my childhood was based on Hannah Montana) 

So err I dont really know what to say to be honest.  Oh yeah, Next Month I probably won't be able to update like at all because of my IGCSE exams. I am going to my own country for them so I can't surely say if I will be able to update. I'll get one chapter in here and there if I can though. Cz I wont ever leave this book unupdated on purpose. Its my li'l babyyyy..  

Besides that YouTube doesnt work there and my life Isnt going to be better than hell. I basically live on YouTube.  

I guess I will shut up now. 

~Enjoy reading muffins~

(fast forwarding the boys' life to Sunday although technically thats impossible but I dunno what to write so.)

-Harry's Pov-  

I got out of my bed, glancing at the clock beside me which showed 2 pm. How can I sleep for like that long. Guess what? Its Sunday aka the day I am supposed to be making dinner for my best friend, aka the dude I'm in love with, and his girlfriend. Yepp.  

-cue sarcastic excitement-  

Not caring what I looked like, because it didnt matter to me anymore, I walked out of our- my room down to the kitchen. My stomach growled out of hunger. I had way too much fat for an 18 year old on my body which weirdly enough I just recently noticed. In the kitchen I found some chocolate muffins which I baked yesterday for Niall. He thought making them would cheer me up because baking was one of my favorite things to do after all. Too bad, it didnt help.  

My stomach growled yet again but just the smell of these muffins made me sick although Niall & the other lads considered it to be one of the most delicious smell ever. Deciding not to eat anything I walked out of the kitchen where I ran into a cheery Liam. 

"Hiya, mate. Good day, aye?" Liam smiled.  

"Sure." I tried to smile but failed miserably. 

"What has gotten into you today?" He questioned as his smile faded away.  

"Louis is coming over" I replied. 

"Shouldnt you be excited then?" He questioned again. 

"With Eleanor." I sighed. 

A measly "oh" was all he could come up with.  

"Sorry?" He then said. It seemed more like a question. 

"Not your fault, Liam. Besides I am just going to make the dinner like Louis asked me to then I will leave. I'll eat somewhere outside. No worries." I replied in one breath.  

"Harry, you're not going anywhere. You're going to make the best dinner ever & then you're dressing up your best. You're supposed to be trying to impress Louis."

"I dont want to impress him & I dont want to see both of them all loved up & shit. You aren't telling me what to do. Sorry but no. I am tired of living my life on orders from others."  

He looked defeated. Poor him. He cares so much & I end up hurting him again & again.  

"Sorry Liam."  

"It's okay. I understand. I was just trying to help." He replied.  

"Can you help me cook? I need company." I asked him.