Chapter 4

Shimmering silver tangly long hair, broad shoulders, veiny arms, curvy waist and slender long legs. A whitewashed forehead almost covered with the silver hair forming a sliver line. Turquoise eyes that almost shine brighter than the night sky filled with stars, lashes that cover fluffy red tinted bread cheeks. Nose that is pointed as the most sharpened pencil with a small, round mole screaming for attention right at the tip. The dominant words leave his beautiful, magnetic pink lips that look more plum than peaches have a mole on it as well.

Jeongguk would be lying if he says that he didn't thoroughly check out the figure standing in front of him. He wanted to say 'the boy' yet he just couldn't because he doesn't know if that is a real boy.

"W-Who are you and how did you enter my house." That's all that left Jeongguk's trembling lips.

The figure standing in front of him just chuckled but very loudly.

"Your house? The last time I checked, this is MY house." The figure replied with a hint of anger laced in his turquoise orbs.

"How did I reach my room? I was in t-the drawing r-room, ready to l-leave." Jeongguk asked, a bit confused looking around his own room which suddenly seemed too foreign to him.

"God don't remind me of that. You suddenly became the female lead of every dramatic soap and fainted right in front of my face." The figure replied now suddenly taking a seat right beside Jeongguk on the bed.

"Why are you sitting on my bed?" Jeongguk asked a bit scared because firstly the figure still seemed shadowy.

"Well this is my house so I almost own everything here." The figure replied while blowing at his fingers.

"No. I paid for this house. So the rightful owner is me." Jeongguk argued back even though he could feel his legs and hands shiver due to fear.

"Oh boy!" The figure laughed loudly. His deep voice travelled throughout the room giving it a creepy vibe.

But Jeongguk can't deny the fact that the deep laugh wasn't scary but rather attractive.

"Well you see, this entire property belongs to me." The figure replied suddenly, his face going completely blank, void of any emotion.

"I don't even think you belong here, it's quite not possible for you to own anything." Jeongguk replied suddenly, being a bit too confident.

That's when he saw the figure becoming more human. The shadowy appearance vanishing into thin air. He tilted his neck from left to right and right to left that left a loud crack noise. Jeongguk tried his best to sink into the blanket. The fear returning back with full force.

"Now, we don't say something that will make me angry because an angry me is not sweet." The figure well now the boy replied with a scary aura on his face. Jeongguk visibly gulped and thought it's better to be quiet but his mouth always betrays him.

"Who are you even? Why are you here, bothering me so much." He asked and instantly regretted it seeing how the lights flickered terribly.

"Stop! S-Stop! Please, p-please. Why are y-you doing this?" Jeongguk screamed with tears brimming in his eyes.

He tried to sink and hide under his blanket but he could feel his blanket being pulled with a strong force.

"N-No. Stop. Y-You're scaring me." Jeongguk brought his knees up to his chest and hid his face between his knees.

"I am scaring you? But didn't you want me to be murderous and horrendous?" The loud deep voice echoed throughout the room that made shivers run down Jeongguk's spine.