Chapter 29

Jeongguk after many days was sleeping extremely peacefully. This is probably the best sleep he had in days because everything was so beautifully falling into place. He has his beautiful silver-head with him and he even has his hyungs approval. He had a small unconscious smile playing on his lips even when he was into deep slumber.

On the other hand a pouting Taehyung entered Jeongguk's room while rubbing his eyes to get rid of his sleep. He watched Jeongguk still sleeping so his pout simply intensified. He tiptoed towards the raven-haired male's bed and crawled up on it without much trouble.

Jeongguk's face was pressed into a pillow which he was hugging tightly in his sleep. He lazily eyed the pillow and glared at it.

"If he is so used to hugging something while sleeping, he could just ask me to be the little spoon." Taehyung conversed with himself in his head.

Taehyung slowly pulled the pillow out of the younger's hold which made Jeongguk groan in his sleep.

"Ggukie, my precious Ggukie, wakey wakey~~" Taehyung whispered softly as he played with Jeongguk's hair.

Taehyung huffed when he saw that the younger man didn't make any sign of waking up, forget that, he made no action at all. God, how deep is this boy's sleep?

He watched his sleeping boyfriend and pouted but then soon smirked.

Jeongguk was still turned sideways so Taehyung simply got behind him and wrapped his hands around Jeongguk's tiny waist and pulled him more into himself.

He blew slightly near Jeongguk's ears but nothing could make Jeongguk break up with his sleep now.

"Ggukie~" Taehyung whispered huskily as he placed his lips on the younger's ears and kissed it softly.

Jeongguk simply snuggled more into the pillow due to the silver-head's action.

Taehyung rolled his eyes because his kisses led Jeongguk to sleep more?

Taehyung snuggled more into Jeongguk's back and wrapped one of his legs around the younger's waist as well and Jeongguk in his sleepiness just wrapped his arm around the silver-head's thigh.

Taehyung blushed at their position. They were cuddling but this stupid coconut head, muscle replica of a bunny, lover of banana milk, overwatch obsessed, idiot Jeon Jeongguk was too deep in sleep to notice it.

     ^^^Please imagine them like this! **the owner of this fanart has my heart!🥺🥺

**the owner of this fanart has my heart!🥺🥺

"Wake up, babe~" Taehyung whispered again as he placed a soft kiss on Jeongguk's nape. This didn't wake Jeongguk up but he definitely changed positions and suddenly Taehyung found himself pressed to the younger's well built chest.

Taehyung pouted in the younger male's chest. Why can't his Ggukie just wake up? He is bored and hungry.

But this is also Taehyung we are talking about and he doesn't give up. So he smirked again, creepily this time as he stared at the younger's exposed throat and neck.