Chapter 34

The following afternoon for Jeongguk was painful. Pleasurable pain would be the correct term.

Jeongguk was happily sleeping in his own room when his boyfriend thought that this would be the correct time to assault him by kissing him of course.

"Dove, mhm, stop~" Jeongguk whispered as he gulped and groaned sleepily.

"Nope, you're mine and so is your body, I told you this long time back anyway. If you want to sleep, you sleep but I am not stopping." Taehyung replied with dominance oozing out of his voice as he hungrily sucked on Jeongguk's skin.

"T-Tae, God your kisses are so sinful and I am so greedy but I am sleepy too." Jeongguk replied as he panted slightly because of the pleasure he was feeling currently.

"Then shut up and sleep. I don't need you to do anything anyway." Taehyung replied sternly as he pulled Jeongguk harshly towards him by grabbing his waist.

"Wow, what got my Dove this moody?And please don't leave marks, baby, we can't afford Bogum to see those." Jeongguk asked as he slowly opened his eyes and immediately closed them shut again when Taehyung nibbled on his shoulder blade.

"Yeah, of course Bogum can't see my marks and now of course I am moody, angry and all the bad things in the world." Taehyung mumbled as he placed a wet kiss under Jeongguk's ears.

Jeongguk chuckled loudly, his sleep finally leaving him as he turned around and in a blink pulled Taehyung on top of him as Taehyung hungrily pressed his lips on Jeongguk.

Taehyung was needy, extremely needy and who was Jeongguk to not oblige to his needs? The kiss was sloppy, messy and needy just like the silver-head himself. Jeongguk's dominant side suddenly jumped out and aggressively took the lead of the kiss and Taehyung shamelessly moaned loudly in the kiss.

As Jeongguk broke the kiss and swiftly sat up with Taehyung on his lap, his lips were immediately attached to Taehyung's neck as Taehyung threw his head back to give the younger male a better access. Taehyung grabbed Jeongguk's hair and gave a harsh pull and the younger liking it would be an understatement.

Jeongguk's small nibbles and pulls on the elder's skin with his teeth changed into big bites and deep sucks which immediately made Taehyung squirm on Jeongguk's lap and he moaned loudly.

Jeongguk made sure to grab Taehyung's waist so tight that it would leave marks later. Jeongguk finally stopped biting like a hungry wolf and left small kitten licks but Taehyung wasn't having it when he harshly grabbed the younger's cheeks and pulled his face up to his face and pressed his lips on Jeongguk.

Jeongguk grabbed Taehyung's thighs and pulled him ahead and made Taehyung wrap his legs around his own waist.

"I fucking love it when you ah~ manhandle me." Taehyung replied in between moans as Jeongguk finally broke the passionate kiss.

"Sweetheart, you do know that the date is fake right? And you will be there, stop feeling this way, it makes me sad." Jeongguk said as he slid his hands under Taehyung's tee and drew circles on Taehyung's waist with his fingertips.

Taehyung more than anyone else knew how difficult it was for Jeongguk to even act to go on a date with someone who took away the most precious thing in his life. He isn't jealous or insecure because he trusts Jeongguk more than anything in his life but he is just worried. What if Bogum does something that would take away his Ggukie from him?

"I won't let anything go wrong. You just have to trust me, will you?" Jeongguk asked as Taehyung giggled and pecked Jeongguk's nose.

"I already trust you more than anything, Ggukie. Okay, don't get sad, I am super excited for this. Get ready because it's show time." Taehyung yelled happily as he swiftly got off Jeongguk's lap and ran to his own room.