Chapter 27

18V was back to how it always was, happy and giggly. Jeongguk was lying on the couch and Taehyung was on top of him, wrapped in the younger's arms. They were currently waiting because in any moment chaos would come.

"Should I tell them about you?" Jeongguk asked as he rubbed soothing circles on the elder's curvy waist as Taehyung closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

Before Taehyung could reply, the bell rang and Jeongguk unwillingly got up because he was enjoying the warmth. Jeongguk still wonders how the elder could radiate so much warmth even though he is a soul.

"Be prepared now." Jeongguk whispered as he dragged himself to the door and opened it to reveal a loud Kim Seokjin.

"MAKE WAY FOR KIM SEOKJIN, YOUR WORLDWIDE HANDSOME. MOVE ASIDE PEASANT." Jin yelled as he shoved Jeongguk at the side of the door.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes, shaking his head momentarily.

Before Jeongguk could even say something, Jin went ahead and dropped himself on the couch dramatically.

Taehyung watched the eldest in the room with amusing eyes. Now he knows why his boyfriend said that they are similar.

"Where is hyung?" Jeongguk asked loudly as he stared at the door.

"He dropped the car keys somewhere, so he's looking for it. It's too hot outside so I just left him there." Jin yelled back from the drawing room as a panting Kim Namjoon finally made his way to the apartment.

Namjoon immediately hugged his brother tightly and patted his shoulder.

"You look good brother, it seems like you aren't skipping your meals." Namjoon said as he broke the hug.

"Can't escape meals, hyung." Jeongguk replied as he looked towards Taehyung who just looked away due to his red tinted cheeks. The elder blushed because Taehyung is the one who wouldn't ever let Jeongguk leave the apartment before he finished his meals.

"Good. You shouldn't." Namjoon said with a wide smile and Taehyung was fascinated because of the dimples that formed the elder's cheeks as he smiled. It reminded him of his friend, Park Hyungsik.

"Stop chatting at the doorway and come inside." Jin yelled from the couch as Taehyung giggled. He is liking Jin a way too much already.

"The queen is calling, let's go inside before he screams at us again." Namjoon said as he walked inside and Jeongguk stayed back to close the door.

"See Ggukie, this is how you should obey me as well." Taehyung uttered softly with a smirk as Jeongguk grinned.

"Wasn't wrong when I said you're just like Jin hyung." Jeongguk replied as he rolled his eyes playfully.

They walked inside and Jeongguk sat down opposite to his brother with Taehyung beside him.

"Before anything else, who was here before we came? I need the truth." Jin spoke sternly though they all knew he wasn't angry.

"Yes, Gguk, I heard from Jinnie baby that you--umm--moaned while talking to him?" Namjoon asked as his eyebrows creased.

Jeongguk was about to reply nervously when the bell rang again.

"Lemme check." Jeongguk replied as he rushed to the door and opened it to reveal a beautiful Jung Hoseok.

"Hope in your area~~" Hobi screamed excitedly as he bounced on his steps and directly went to the drawing room and Jeongguk shook his head.

"I'm your hope, you're my hope~"

"No but why are you doing this now? We know who you are." Namjoon said teasingly with a smug smile as Hobi narrowed his eyes and then rolled them.