Chapter 23

With tipped toes and slouched shoulders, Taehyung made his way out of his boring bedroom obviously not before crying his heart out for the last time.

He scanned the apartment and the ravenette wasn't in sight which means he is in his bedroom.

Taehyung stood up straight with determination and walked towards the ravenette's bedroom and opened his door with a bang.

Jeongguk was idly sitting on his bed, lost in thoughts but the noise was so loud that it obviously had to startle him and yes he flinched badly.

"Taehyung, you scared me." Jeongguk said as he immediately put his palm on his raised chest.

Taehyung paid no heed to whatever Jeongguk said and straight away went ahead and stood beside his bed.

"Cross your legs." Taehyung said glaring at the ravenette.

Jeongguk stared at Taehyung with confused eyes but nonetheless did what the beautiful silver-head asked him to do.

He crossed his legs and leaned back to the headboard for support and waited for what was going to come next.

Taehyung swiftly without any problem crawled up on the bed and then crawled up on Jeongguk's lap and settled himself comfortably there.

Jeongguk's eyebrows rose so high that it could reach the ceiling and boy was he nervous and uncomfortable because what exactly is happening? He didn't know where to place his hands so he clenched his bed sheet tightly in his fist.

Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jeongguk's tiny waist and curled his arms around Jeongguk's neck which automatically made him invade Jeongguk's personal space.

"Wrap your arms around my waist." Taehyung mumbled, suddenly losing all his confidence due to the close proximity between him and the raven-haired male.

"Hm?" Jeongguk asked with shocked eyes open wide and confused as well.

"Do it." Taehyung whispered again as he gazed into Jeongguk's shiny black doe orbs.

Jeongguk's shaky and unsure hands finally wrapped around the silver-head's curvy waist and Taehyung sighed contently in reply.

"So, would you mind explaining what's happening?" Jeongguk asked, his entire system nervous yet his voice strangely confident.

"I was missing my home. I just wanted to be at home." Taehyung replied with a small shy blush on his cheeks.

"No Taehyung. You don't have the right to play with my emotions this way. Don't you see that you're home but giving you home means I have to be homeless?" Jeongguk uttered loud and clear and was about to move his hands away when Taehyung caught them tightly and made them wrap around his waist in a more possessive manner.

"Did I say you could remove your hands?" Taehyung asked with his deep, husky and velvety voice which only comes out when he wants to show who is in charge.

Jeongguk simply gulped and shook his head as he looked away.

"Why are you doing this? Why? Didn't we agree to settle i---"

"I didn't agree to shit. You talked and talked and talked and all I did was listen to you and cry. Also, that's not your fault, my mind made me think that I was still in love with that douchebag." Taehyung said, rolling his eyes as he cut off Jeongguk's sentence in the middle.

"What are you trying to say?" Jeongguk asked as he sighed sadly.

"Yes, I am trying to say something so you better not run your mouth and listen to me till the very end." Taehyung warned the ravenette with glaring eyes as Jeongguk just nodded his head gulping.