Chapter 44

One month later.

A month had passed by in a jiffy and everything being normal would be an understatement because everything was perfect for everyone.

"Are they coming or not? I am getting restless." A furious Jin spoke up as he banged his palm on the table placed in front of him glaring at the people in front of him.

"Calm down, honey. They will be here soon, they still have five minutes left." Namjoon replied nervously, trying his best to calm his husband down.

"Jin hyung is always this dramatic. They always have a busy schedule, give them some time." Jimin said as he took a big sip of his iced latte.

"We have been waiting for ten whole minutes now." Jin retorted back, rolling his eyes.

"Just ten minutes. Calm the heck down." Yoongi said as he sipped on his own cappuccino.

"Honestly, you guys are always extra." Hoseok said as he leaned back on his chair, closing his eyes a bit to relax.

"I am giving them another two minutes." Jin said as he crossed his arms on his chest as Namjoon fed him a slice of chocolate cake.

"Namjoon, how do you manage to live with this drama queen?" Yoongi asked as he scoffed a little.

"Well, for starters he loves me and my handsome face." Jin replied immediately, glaring at Yoongi who stifled a laugh.

"I mean, he's not wrong." Namjoon agreed.

"What about you, Yoongi darling?" Jimin asked, looking at him with expectant eyes.

"You're my chocopie, Jimin-ah! So small and cute that I want to squish you with all my love." Yoongi replied with heart eyes as Jimin giggled loudly.

"I hate you guys. I hate couples. Fuck you guys for making me feel this single." Hoseok said as he glared at all of them.

"At least we don't behave like Jeongguk and our Taetae baby." Jin said as he laughed loudly, clapping his hands in the process.

"God, those two are something else. Last time I visited Jeongguk, his hair was all disheveled and his neck had these dark hickies and poor Taetae baby was literally gasping for breath and their clothes were all messed up, even they were messed up. I swear that scene made my innocent eyes bleed. I wanted to delete that from my system so bad." Hoseok said, cringing as everyone started laughing.

"You probably disturbed their make-out session, Hobi-ah!" Jin said as he laughed more loudly than before.

"I wanted to bleach my eyes. From that day I never visited them before calling Jeongguk beforehand. My poor eyes are extremely innocent for them." Hoseok replied as he shook his head, cringing again.

"For who?" A new voice asked loudly from behind Jin as Jin scoffed loudly.

"Look who finally decided to grace us with hi--their presence." Jin said sarcastically as Seo-Joon hid a small smile on his lips and sat down opposite to Jin as he shoved his goggles away from his eyes.

"Hello to you too, Jin." Seo-Joon said as he gave his dashing dimpled smile.

"Don't 'hello me', Seo-Joon hyung. Why are you guys so late? I am sure it has to do something with you or this extra tall person." Jin said as he glared at Seo-Joon and the tall per---Park Hyung-sik who was busy giggling about something Jimin said.

"JinJin, my favourite handsome person, how can you blame me? Wasn't I your favourite?" Hyung-sik stopped giggling and questioned Jin with a pouting face.