Chapter 24

A loud thunder strike woke up a lazy and extremely sleepy Taehyung. He woke up with a jolt and realized he wasn't in his own room. He looked around with half-lidded eyes and realized he was in Jeongguk's room.

The flashback of their confession rushed to his mind which suddenly made him shy and blush immensely. His entire soul felt like it's on fire and he could feel heat pooling in his stomach. God, he is so in love.

But as his eyes wandered around more, he couldn't understand why he was alone. A sudden fear creeped into his soul as it was still raining heavily outside. He checked the clock in front and saw it's 5pm.

He jumped out of the comfortable and warm bed and rushed outside to see where his Ggukie was and why he woke up alone. He checked the apartment thoroughly but the younger was nowhere to be seen. His fear in his soul was intensifying with each passing minute because please someone assure him that he wasn't dreaming. He can't be dreaming. It's not possible right because he woke up in the younger's bedroom and on his bed. There is no way it was a dream right?

He couldn't wait, he ran out of his apartment in his off-white loose T-shirt and a small black shorts and ran down the steps, rushing outside on the road not caring about the rain. Well he was scared, he doesn't care about the fucking rain, he only wants to see his Ggukie orelse he will lose all his sanity.

His eyes wandered desperately around the road and wondered which way he should go. His eyes were showing clear panic. He was getting drenched but he wasn't bothered about that. His own cheeks were getting warm due to the constant tears that left his eyes.

His Ggukie can't leave him. His Ggukie cannot ever leave him.

He saw how the roads were totally empty due to the heavy rain. He was about to run towards his left in a hurry when a voice halted him on his steps.

"Baby?" Jeongguk's soft yet concerned voice.

Taehyung immediately turned around and saw his Ggukie standing there with an umbrella open above his head and a small bag in his hand.

Taehyung suddenly bawled his eyes out due to relief and ran towards Jeongguk and the latter's eyes went wide when he realized that the beautiful silver-head soul was about to jump on him. He messily dropped everything because listen, nothing over the love of his life.

And just when the elder jumped into the younger's arms and pressed his cold lips on his warm one's, Jeongguk's arms automatically tightened, which were wrapped around the elder's waist.

Taehyung kissed him making sure Jeongguk couldn't break it by holding his cheeks and neck tightly as his legs were wrapped around Jeongguk's waist. His kiss indicated love, hunger, need but more than anything a certain fear, fear of losing the younger.

It was a kiss everyone dreams of. A kiss with your lover under the shower provided by Mother Nature herself. The heavy pour witnessing their fiery and desire-filled kiss.

Jeongguk freaked out a little when he could taste the saltiness in the kiss as well because of Taehyung's tears. Jeongguk was suddenly concerned and worried which made him tighten his grip around his waist.

Taehyung broke the kiss with a heavy breath and pant. He looked into the younger's worried yet confused black shiny orbs and some more tears left his eyes. He pecked Jeongguk again on his lips, once, twice, thrice, fourth and on the fifth peck he stopped and latched their foreheads together and cried some more.

"Baby? You're scaring me. What's wrong?" Jeongguk asked as he rubbed his hand up and down on the elder's spine.

"I-I thought y-you l-left me and last night was m-my dream." Taehyung replied softly with a broken voice in between his hiccups.