Chapter 20

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock.

The sound of the clock was resonating in the entire room. A restless Taehyung was sitting on the couch with his mind all over the place. Yes, this is not the first time Jeongguk was out on a date and obviously this is not the first time Taehyung is getting nervous but today he feels extremely anxious as well. He has a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach.

Something was up. Something is definitely wrong and Taehyung can feel it in his spine.

"How did he willingly accept to go on this date?" Taehyung asked himself loudly with a voice that indicated his disbelief for the situation.

"And did he say that he would enjoy himself?" Taehyung questioned again loudly.

"No no no, he seemed a bit too happy and excited about the date." He said again to no one in particular as he scratched his chin with his index finger.

"How did he not oppose or whine or nag me about the date?" Taehyung asked again to no one in particular again.

"I am missing something here. He can't be happy about a date, there is something immensely wrong with this whole thing." Taehyung said as he squinted his eyes due to suspicion.

"Wait, is he acting? He can. I have no doubts about his acting skills. Is he behaving like this to show me that he is happy but later he would give me another excuse again?" Taehyung asked as he narrowed his eyes and yelled as if he just solved a mysterious case.

"If you're smart, Ggukie then I am smarter. I am Kim Taehyung and no one can outsmart me." Taehyung uttered with determination as he stood up on the couch, which he does quite frequently.

He checked the clock and saw how it was 8pm.

"Ggukie, definitely has left for the club and even reached it." Taehyung spoke and then grinned like a serial killer.

"Your plan and excuses won't work tonight, Ggukiee because I will watch you with my two amazing, great visioned eyes." Taehyung yelled again and raised his hands into fists and threw it in the air.

"I will follow you and keep my eyes on you and make sure to watch each and everything and see how you make any excuses tonight." Taehyung uttered and cheered himself up and even patted his own shoulder at the back for the amazing idea.

It took the silver-head around half an hour to get ready and feel pretty even though he knew no one would see him but then who ever dresses up for someone else? Taehyung dresses up to impress himself and boy, was he impressed. He will be going to a club so he has a reputation to protect.

Now he was absolutely ready for his plan but the only thing left now was, Taehyung doesn't know the address of the club.

"Now how should I do this?" Taehyung mumbled to himself and walked out of 18V.

"You can do this, Taetae. Fighting." Taehyung cheered himself and walked towards the elderly couple's shop, swaying his hips.

He stood beside them and saw how busy their shop is because almost everyone passing them were stopping by to buy the Chinese food they were selling.

Taehyung literally ogled the food with his eyes because they looked delicious.

"Now is not the time, Taetae. We are on a mission." He scolded himself mentally, staring at them.

His eyes were stuck on the food but soon his gaze fell on the man's phone lying idly on the stall, the man almost away from it.

Taehyung waited and waited till the time there weren't more customers and he knew the elderly couple would be extremely busy.