Chapter 21

Thunderstorms. Loud heart breaking and horrifying thunderstorms broke a not so peaceful sleep of a raven-haired male who came back home last night around 12 am.

He groaned loudly and let out an angry sigh as he reached for his phone to check the time because the darkness outside could definitely mislead anyone about the correct timing.

He sat up hurriedly on the bed when his phone displayed 8:40 am. If he even runs, he would be late for work. His head and stomach are not helping him at all. He groggily stood up and headed towards the washroom to splash some water on his face to get rid of the terrible headache he has at the moment. Yep, he isn't getting tipsy or drunk ever again.

He walked towards his window and saw how it is raining cats and dogs and he knows that there is no way he can go to the cafe in this weather so he dragged himself lazily to the drawing room only to find the beautiful silver-head sitting on the couch with his face buried in his knees which were pressed to his chest.

"Good morning, Tae." Jeongguk mumbled softly, suddenly last night's kiss followed by his breakdown, coming back to his head in bits and pieces.

"I don't think you're going to work in this weather." The silver-head replied in a very hoarse voice, head still not up.

"Can't." Jeongguk kept his reply short though he was somewhat concerned about the elder's sudden change of voice.

"Then do you have plans later?" The silver-head asked, his voice coming out a bit mumbled as his head was still down.

Taehyung doesn't know why he asked him this question but he just had to. Something inside him asked him to.

"Nothing important I guess. I probably will meet up with the Minho guy, last night was a disaster." Jeongguk replied laughing though he felt the lump in his throat.

He wanted to meet Minho again because he genuinely had to apologize because the kiss wasn't meant to happen. He shouldn't have done that. It was really mean from his side.

"No." Taehyung replied, immediately.

"Huh? I think I didn't catch that quite well?" Jeongguk asked with confusion laced into his voice.

"I said NO. You are not going to meet up with the Minho guy." Taehyung uttered each word sternly as now he finally raised his face to look directly at Jeongguk.

"T-Tae.." Jeongguk whispered back with a voice of disbelief because Taehyung looked terrible at the moment.

His eyes were puffy and bloodshot red. They had evident bags and dark circles under it. His nose was red as well and his lips were swollen, probably from biting on it too much. He was shivering yet his eyes held strong emotions and at the moment it held anger.

"B-Baby bear, why do y-you look like this?" Jeongguk asked with a worried voice.

"Did something happen? Did someone do something to you? Did someone hurt you? Tell me, I am going to fucking ru---"

"Yes. Yes something did happen. Someone did something to me and yes someone did hurt me but he didn't know he was." Taehyung uttered each word sternly as he got up from the couch and took a step towards the younger male.

Jeongguk stared at Taehyung with a confused expression. He couldn't really understand what was happening or what the silver-head was talking about but then suddenly it struck him. The silver-head said he didn't want him to meet Minho. Why?

No. Is it what he is thinking it is?

"Did you follow me yesterday?" Jeongguk asked with an expression that held disbelief.