Epilogue

Two years later.

"Baby~"

"Love~wake up~you will be late for work~"

"You leave me no option then~"

Taehyung crawled up on the bed and got up on top of Jeongguk and sat there comfortably.

Taehyung had a wicked side smirk playing on his lips. He swiftly seductively ran his hands on Jeongguk's upper body. Jeongguk still slept like a log.

Taehyung giggled softly and slowly pushed the younger's tee up and ran his hand on Jeongguk's smooth abs. Taehyung drooled at the sight even though this wasn't the first time he was witnessing it.

He drew numerous patterns on Jeongguk's abs and bent a little to place small pecks there.

He giggled a bit loudly to himself because damn Jeongguk is irresistible.

His hands travelled up towards Jeongguk's chest. He placed his palm flat on his well-built chest and felt the younger's calm heartbeat. He smiled to himself because he loved this sensation so much.

Jeongguk groaned slightly and placed his own hands on top of Taehyung's in his sleep.

Taehyung's eyes shifted from his chest to his tattooed hand. In the last two years, the younger had filled his right arm with numerous tattoos and if you look closely, you will even find Taehyung's name inside a heart there. It was a special gift for Taehyung and he flushed bright pink every time he saw it.

Taehyung ran his fingers on the tattooed arm and sighed slightly. Even though Taehyung was never very fond of tattoos, he couldn't ever deny the fact that Jeongguk's tattoos were extremely hot and such a turn on for him.

"Wakey Wakey~ My precious babe~wake up~" Taehyung whispered near Jeongguk's ears as he bit his earlobe slightly.

Jeongguk didn't even move an inch. Taehyung huffed slightly because why was his Ggukie's sleep this deep?

"Fine, you don't leave me any other option." Taehyung whispered and kept his face near the younger's ears but his hands travelled down to his chest again as he gave a tight squeeze to his buds that immediately woke Jeongguk up. The poor sleepy boy woke up flinching badly.

"BABBYYYY, WHY??" Jeongguk whined loudly.

Taehyung simply sat there on top of Jeongguk and laughed loudly.

"Wait, I'll show you who is in charge." Jeongguk said as he swiftly caught Taehyung's waist with his left arm and his right tattooed arms smoothly went up and down on Taehyung's silky exposed thigh as the elder was wearing shorts and a thin tee.

"Yeah? You're in charge? You think so?" Taehyung questioned back with a challenging smirk and within a blink Taehyung's back touched the mattress with Jeongguk hovering over him.

"I was always in charge, Dove." Jeongguk whispered near Taehyung's lips who was still smirking.

"Yeah? Yet you couldn't propose to me." Taehyung uttered back boldy and Jeongguk just whined, hiding his face in the older's neck as Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jeongguk's shoulder and laughed loudly.

"Because it wasn't ever easy. If your partner is this gorgeous and breathtaking, it's not easy to propose." Jeongguk mumbled in Taehyung's neck.

"You're an idiot, stupid coconut headed, muscle replica of a hot bunny." Taehyung said giggling.

"When will you ever stop teasing your husband about this, Jeon Taehyung?" Jeongguk asked as he brought up his face and stared into the deep turquoise orbs.