Chapter 45

Choice. This simple word is actually so difficult. Choosing something is really difficult and Jeongguk absolutely knows that now.

As per the plan when Jeongguk and Taehyung finally decided to meet the entire group, they didn't have a single idea that they would be dragged out for shopping. Not like they needed anything or wanted to but they were forced and who could win against all of the whiny hyungs they had.

But did they have any idea that in the way they would get separated by their hyungs? No. Did they have any idea that they would have to leave each other's hand and follow their hyungs like lost puppies? No. But yeah, here they are.

Jeongguk was absolutely disinterested but suddenly he was forced to be interested and make a choice. Apparently Jimin wanted to buy rings for Yoongi and himself and he couldn't decide what to buy. Jeongguk literally scoffed and rolled his eyes because does he care? No. He's not being mean but he just wants to hold hands with Taehyung and roam around the mall right now rather than looking at rings.

"Stop being so moody and help your hyungs out or else I am smacking you." Jimin warned as he glared at a gulping Jeongguk.

He kept his eyes fixed at the row in front of him which was filled with numerous, beautiful rings. They somewhat looked like wedding rings but Jeongguk just shrugged because Jimin is anyway married so it's obvious he would look at these.

"Did you find something?" Wooshik asked as he was also standing there with them.

"I am still looking but all of these are so pretty." Jeongguk mumbled because damn, this is really difficult. Can't Jimin just stick to a guitar or flowers?

"C'mon Gguk, it's not difficult." Hobi said as he himself was drooling over the jewellery placed in front of him. He's definitely getting something for himself.

Jeongguk scanned the area with squinted eyes when suddenly a beautiful pair of rose-gold rings came across his eyes and it suddenly reminded him of Taehyung so he didn't suggest the ring to Jimin. He immediately looked away and looked for something for his Meow-Mochi couple.

"I guess I'll just buy these." Jimin suddenly said as Wooshik nodded his head happily agreeing while Hoseok bought two beautiful rings for himself as well.

"I didn't even help then why did you bring me? I could just stay with my baby." Jeongguk whined as Jimin glared again.

"Wooshikie--just take him out of my sight. His 'overly in love with Taehyung yet can't propose to him' ass isn't needed here." Jimin uttered glaring at Jeongguk, who simply scoffed.

Wooshik nodded his head and dragged Jeongguk out of the store who kept complaining about how his hyungs were separating the love of his life from him. Poor Wooshik had to behave like he turned deaf.

On the other hand, Seo-Joon, Hyung-sik, Jin, Namjoon and of course Sung-hwan were having a tough time keeping a loud 'overly-whipped' Taehyung quiet because the boy just wouldn't stop talking about his Ggukie.

"---And then Ggukie kissed me on my cheeks and obviously that made me blush--like?? Hello??? We are right outside the company building and obviously I would be shy---but who am I to deny Ggukie when he wants to kiss me because have you seen how he kisses me?? It's like I am the only one in his world, just like me and then---what was I exactly talking about? Oh! Yes. So he kissed me on my cheeks and I simply forgot that I was mad at him and he always takes advantage of it but what can I do? Say no? Excuse me but obviously I won't because I love him so mu---"

"Umm yeah Taetae we know, you keep saying that in every sentence." Hyung-sik said as others kept sighing because THEY DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS. Well technically they did but no one said it would be this difficult.