Chapter 17

The next morning the acts of the previous day were repeated. Taehyung's Ggukie was nowhere to be found because Jeongguk decided to leave early again.

Of course he prepared breakfast for the silver-head, and left a note with words that were not new to Taehyung. The house simply felt silent and empty.

Taehyung knew something was wrong. Something was up with his Ggukie but he just didn't know what because the latter just wouldn't voice it out.

Now Taehyung may be a soul but he definitely wasn't a psychic and he obviously couldn't read minds. He wasn't assuming but by watching the younger's behaviour he knew that the situation was anything but normal.

He huffed loudly and then sat down on the couch with the pancakes which were on his 'I am the best' engraved plate which were now on his lap. He munched on it angrily and cursed Jeongguk under his breath because the latter deserved it. Why wouldn't he? Why was he ignoring Taehyung?

Fine. Two can play a game. If Jeongguk is ignoring him then Taehyung will give him the taste of his own medicine. He will ignore Jeongguk too. If the younger can, he can as well.

But then he can't help but think again. Why would he be ignoring him? Is it because of the dates? If so, he can just tell Taehyung and maybe he could give Jeongguk a break from these dates for now.

Communication. One word but is stronger than the strongest person in this world. Jeongguk needed to communicate with Taehyung to know what was happening or what went wrong but the younger one avoided the entire communication thing.

"Ah Ggukie! My head is aching thinking about your ignorance towards me." Taehyung groaned, placing the plate on the table and leaning backwards on the couch.

He started pouting evidently and threw his fists in the air aggressively.

"Is he forgetting that he can't touch me but I can? Let him come back, I will smack his head. How dare he avoid me?" Taehyung mumbled to himself again and stood up huffing and dashed into his bedroom.

Whereas a sulking Jeongguk stood in the cafe, glaring at the coffee machine. Why wouldn't he sulk? He was avoiding the love of his life, his beautiful silver-head ghost, his gorgeous turquoise eyed best friend.

He knew he was missing him. It just has been a day of him ignoring the silver-head yet here he is feeling extremely down and suffocated. He doesn't want to---he doesn't have the will to avoid the silver-head but if he doesn't, his heart hurts more.

But how long can he run away? How long can he avoid the problem, how long can he avoid and run away from Taehyung? Because at the end of the day, him avoiding Taehyung was also hurting his heart.

His morning doesn't begin without taking a glance of the silver-head's pouty sleepy face, his breakfast isn't complete without sharing pancakes with the elder not before bickering, his work doesn't start until and unless he makes sure he said bye to the silver-head before leaving yet here he was, not doing that for just two days and he is completely miserable.

He knows he is being petty and anyone would advise him to just communicate and get over the problem. But is it that easy? Is communication always that easy? What would he tell the silver-head? Love me because I love you? Is that what he will say? Because that's the only thing that can make his heart feel at ease.

He sighed and worked on the order placed in front of him. Love is not the only thing in life, money is important too and for that he needs to work. But today he is extremely distracted. His mind keeps telling him that he shouldn't be this petty and not punish the silver-head of something which is not in his hand. Feelings don't build up, they grow.