Bonus Chapter (M)

*WARNING: THE ENTIRE CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT, IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE (which I know you're not) OR UNDERAGE( lol as if that has ever stopped anyone) PLEASE DO NOT READ FURTHER. I DON'T WANT KIDS COMPLAINING LATER ON OR REPORTING THIS, OKAY? GOOD. NOW YOU CAN CARRY ON.*

ATTENTION: THIS TAKES PLACE ON THEIR WEDDING NIGHT. PLEASE DON'T GET CONFUSED OKAY?🩶
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

18V as far as Jeongguk remembers was always calm and collected irrespective of its weird reputation for the outside world. Yet today, Jeongguk might accept that it's too eerily quiet for his liking.

Jeongguk shook his head and lightly smacked himself on his own cheek. It seems quiet because he is returning from a wedding-his wedding alone.

Alone? Yes. Taehyung's hyungs-which included all of them-had decided they're going to drop Taehyung and Jeongguk needs to take a break and calm down before they can be all over each other again.

"I already miss him so much." Jeongguk couldn't help but mumble to himself. A whine slipping past his lips smoothly.

"Gukkie.." Taehyung's voice echoed in Jeongguk's ears as Jeongguk immediately ran inside the apartment.

"Dove, my bab-" Jeongguk screamed yet choked on his saliva when he came face to face with his dove's appearance.

Taehyung was a walking sin, Jeongguk had always accepted that fact but he never knew that he could make sin look so enticing, devouring, sexy that it could make Jeongguk salivating.

"Fuck." Jeongguk didn't want to yet the word slipped past his tongue as his lips drooled over the sinful sight in front of him.

"Don't stare at me like that, I am already yours." Taehyung mumbled with dusted pink cheeks, scarlet ear tips and lips bright red from being bitten and tortured continuously by his own lips.

"You have no idea what you're doing to me by just standing there and looking so fucking tempting." Jeongguk mumbled as he walked forward taking small and slow steps. His eyes flowing smoothly, going dangerously slow, taking in the beautiful sin standing in front of him.

Taehyung bloomed delightfully and crossed his tanned almost naked legs brushing his fringes that fell on his whitewashed forehead, disturbing his turquoise eyes.

"Whose idea was this?" Jeongguk questioned with hooded eyes as he now finally stood face to face with Taehyung's overly conscious self.

Taehyung's sinful and hourglass-like-body was covered with a red silk lingerie that had noodle straps. It hardly covered his upper body, giving a proper show of his petite and tiny waist. His slender and long legs were almost naked because the red extremely short shorts hardly did any work to hide his meaty thighs. Taehyung looked like the devil wrapped in silk but ironically he was just his Gukkie's angel.

 Taehyung looked like the devil wrapped in silk but ironically he was just his Gukkie's angel