Chapter 28

Crazy. A word that never made Jeongguk sad or bothered yet when the word comes out of the mouth of people who means everything to him must---will hurt. And that's exactly what Jeongguk is feeling right now. Hurt, he feels extremely hurt.

Taehyung was still standing in the middle of the room with furious eyes as the lights started flickering again. Taehyung was extremely angry and he felt that he would anytime burst out because there was Ggukie, his Ggukie right in front of him, crying, bawling his eyes out because his hyungs, his closest friends were refusing to trust him and somewhere deep down in Taehyung's mind, he felt that he is the one at fault.

"I-I am not c-crazy. S-Stop calling me that, you have to believe me, y-you have to believe in my T-Taehyung." Jeongguk whispered with a broken voice, hiccuping occasionally.

Taehyung lost his shit when he saw that even after hurting so much, his Ggukie was asking to believe them in him and that's when he screamed and the lights stopped flickering at once.

Everyone in the room flinched and got startled, even Yoongi as well.

"STOP HURTING MY GGUKIE OR ELSE I WILL HURT YOU." Taehyung screamed loudly and the lights flickered again and so did the windows flapping against each other.

Jeongguk immediately was on his feet as he ran towards his baby and Taehyung hugged him tightly as Jeongguk tried to calm him down.

"C-Calm down baby, it's okay, don't be so angry, my dove. I am fine, we are fine." Jeongguk whispered softly as he rubbed his palm in a soothing manner on the elder's spine.

"How dare they call you crazy? How dare they not believe in you?" Taehyung asked with a deep, scary voice that made everyone almost shiver due to fear.

Everyone in the room gulped except for Jeongguk. They looked around and were definitely losing their mind. Their eyes were wide because now they could actually see Jeongguk hugging a white shadowy figure.

"W-Who is that?" Jin asked with a shaky, fearful voice.

"It's my baby, my boyfriend, my Taehyung." Jeongguk said again as Taehyung looked at Jeongguk and smiled at him fondly.

Taehyung knew that he had to take matters into his own hands. He stared at Jeongguk for a second and then he looked at Yoongi who had an amusing smile playing on his lips.

"Gguk isn't lying. There is a 7th member present here in the room." Yoongi said as he walked towards the duo, who were hugging.

"Are you willing to do what I feel you want to do?" Yoongi asked as he made direct eye-contact with Taehyung as Jeongguk gasped. He now realized that Yoongi could see him.

Taehyung looked determined as he nodded his head vigorously.

Taehyung closed his eyes tight and assured himself that the one's in the room wouldn't hurt him or betray him in any manner and that's when the other's in the room gasped loudly and shivered visibly.

There was Taehyung, showing himself to the rest of the five people in the room. He didn't know why he did so or why he trusted them so easily but he knows that these people are Jeongguk's family and Taehyung trusts Jeongguk more than anyone else.

"W-Who are y-you?" Namjoon asked because others were too scared to even open their mouths. Jin was literally latching onto Namjoon's arm.

"Hello. I am Kim Taehyung. Jeon Jeongguk's dove, his boyfriend." Taehyung introduced himself as he smiled widely at Jeongguk.

"N-No way!! Gguk, you can't have a ghost as your boyfriend, have you lost your mind?" Jin yelled loudly that made both Jeongguk and Taehyung flinch.