𝟏𝟓. 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐙ymeir groaned and patted the bed looking for Kafeyah, but scrunched his face up once he realized she wasn't there

He slowly woke up and saw that she left a note on his dresser.

Hi, my love
I went to work, i'll be back by 3.
Don't be a baby and i left you sum medicine on your dresser for your headaches and nausea.
I like youuu mwuahh 3>

Zymeir laughed and shook his head. " This girl gon be the death of me" he mumbled as he went to the bathroom to take care of his hygiene.

Only you could make me feel the way you do, you do
Way you keep me comin', runnin' back to you

He cut the shower on and waited til it was warm enough before getting in. He let the warm water hit his skin as he was deep in thoughts.

Zymeir was actually proud of himself for not failing and staying strong. At first, he said that he'd stop to make Kafeyah happy but he realized that lying wasn't the solution and would actually make things worse. So he decided to finally do better for himself and his loved ones.

Zymeir wanted to be better and nothing would stop him from accomplishing his goal.

After 30 mins under the shower, he got out and wrapped a towel around his waist. He brushed his teeth and washed his face with cold water before he completely dried off and moisturized his skin.

He got dressed in grey basketball shorts that he styled with a basic white wife beater, a gold chain and his black 4's.

He grabbed his keys, medicine and phone before jogging down the stairs and going out the front door. He didn't even bother greeting his homeboys for the simple fact that he was still pissed off about the situation.

He actually didn't think they were capable of doing such a thing in his house. The house he payed bills for every month. The house he worked so hard to get.

But sadly they took his kindness for granted. The worst part is that Zymeir probably would have said yes for their party, if they asked and cleaned their mess up after them.

His homeboys lost all trust he had in them and sadly, they wouldn't get it back.