Chapter 202

After Suzy's first statement, more and more people started to write comments on their public accounts. Kruka, the assistant designer of Garcia, posted on his Twitter: 【 I can't believe there are people who would reverse black and white. Support @Jung Kook, support @Jimin! 】

RM, Jin, Kim Hee Jin, Han Hyo Joo, BAKI, Jina Kim... Lee Soo Hyuk, Song Jae Rim and at the end, even the stay at home Bae Yoon Young, who was too lazy to take care of others, appeared on her social media account and wrote:

【 Bae Yoon Young: @Jimin @Jung Kook are a very loving pair. 】 These words caused a big wave.

Bae Yoon Young's identity was different from other people. She was a person linked with Jung Kook for many years. Now even Bae Yoon Young was talking. It was like a rival talking to her enemy. The credibility was even greater!

At this time, the attitude of the fans was almost the same. Apart from a few passersby and the fans who turned black because they couldn't accept the relationship between Jung Kook and Jimin, there were more passersby who turned into fans and happily plunged into this big circle.

Since there was no marketing, water army or media to support the unspoken rules point of view from 'Rising Supermodel is Gay', this wasn't recognized by others.

However, the official media started posting about this sudden public outing on their official website and SNS.

This was followed by many angry gay people wanting to find out who was the post who discriminated against homosexuality! This type of discriminatory behaviour angered them and they couldn't let go of this straight male cancer!

Yes, it wasn't as straightforward as being a straight man. When the netizens scolded him, the Rising Star is Gay actually replied to one comment with: 【 A man is supposed to be with a woman. A husband and wife is part of nature. If there is no woman, who will give birth to children? Two men together is a violation of the rules of women. Do you expect another man to have children, wash clothes and cook? 】

Marrying a person was just so that could give birth to a child, wash clothes and cook?

Was a wife only for this purpose?

This was simply a disgusting and arrogant straight male cancer!!

The pro-gay crowd and feminists started an uprising, demanding to bring down the severe straight male cancer! At the same time, more and more fans joined the army blessing Jimin and Jung Kook.

In Jimin's original Muse fan forum, the screen was already filled with "If you are good, we are good." Once these events happened, Jung Kook's fans accepted it and mourned their love. Then they started to fill the screen of Jung Kook's Muse fan forum.

Of the more than 40 million fans, at least one million fans paid attention to this matter.

In the past, Jiminie's Muse fans increased enough for many models to feel envy. Even Luo Cheng was very jealous when he was overtaken. Now a large number of Jung Kook fans were paying attention to him, raising his number of fans by more than five million in one night.

The evening of the next day, Jimin had more than 29 million fans. He was less than one million away from Bae Yoon Young, who was second in the Muse fan rankings.

Many newspapers had 'Jung Kook, Jimin, coming out' on the front page headlines.

This news was spread through the Internet media yesterday and was known to most informants. Now that there was a round of traditional media bombing today, many white-collar workers who didn't access the Internet yesterday finally found out. In the world's major office buildings, you could hear such whispers: