Chapter 216

[KYE].

This name represented the world's top fashion standards.

KYE were different from YZ in that they specialized in women's clothing instead of men's clothing. However, the two years of accumulated work was enough to make this behemoth a top luxury menswear brand. The high-end menswear show this time attracted countless people's attention.

There were the chief design masters of the world's top luxury brands, the world's top supermodels, the editors of the best magazines and many fashion darlings who roamed the world in luxury.

In early July of 2021, the dark blue sunset hadn't completely disappeared from the sky when beautifully dressed men and women laughed and appeared at the KYE dedicated large venue, waiting for the fashion show to start.

If they were the best in some way, they didn't need to use special methods to attract attention from others. For KYE, their venue layout was quite simple. There was no need to decorate it in the complex 'Korean ancient style' or steampunk style' like YZ.

Like the name 'KYE', it was noble and elegant.

Simple luxurious crystal chandeliers hung from a high convex dome. There was a single wide 'T' catwalk, with bright blue lights arranged to shine when the model walked on the stage of tempered glass. These blue lights were the only decorations for the audience.

KYE didn't like to go too big but they carefully considered the details. For example, the gradient of the lights over the audience seats would gradually change, becoming as beautiful as blue waves.

Once Lee Soo Hyuk and Song Jae Rim sat together in the first row of seats, the only world's top supermodel not invited snorted coldly. "I'm telling you Song Jae Rim, he didn't dare invite me. If he dared invite me, I would let KYE know my strength!"

Song Jae Rim was stunned at the words but he finished arranging his own jacket before laughing. "You are poor."

Lee Soo Hyuk asked, "Do you think so? I am just giving Jung Kook face. After all, he is my predecessor. But Jimin is his wife. His wife and I have a good relationship. As long as I saw a few words to Jimin, Jung Kook would definitely have to come find me and beg."

Song Jae Rim smiled. "Then you might as well whisper in my ears. My relationship with Jung Kook is also good."

"...Who will whisper in your ears?!!!"

Not long afterwards, an old acquaintance sat next to Lee Soo Hyuk. Sitting on Lee Soo Hyuk's left side with a v-shaped dress and an open back, he... cough, she was a beauty with long hair and a exquisite face. The delicate and beautiful face was as bright as a spring flower and the words coming from the red lips—

"What are you looking at? Haven't you seen such a beautiful woman before?"

Lee Soo Hyuk, "...(>﹏<)!!"

Why did he have to sit between these two people?

The signal of the start of the fashion show was the whole venue turning dark before blue lights turned on. Elegant music started to slowly flow out. As the background music became faster and faster, spotlights turned on and a male model appeared on the T stage.

Kelson Eddie, 28 years old and France's top male model, ranked third in the world.

Kelson was tall with long blond hair and three dimensional facial features that made him look like God's most exquisite carving in paintings. His eyes were deep and his nose was high. As a Westerner, he had the wide shoulders of a European and American person. Now he was wearing a light grey windbreaker and was a walking hanger.