Chapter 210

『 The world's male supermodel rankings:

Jung Kook, Kelson Eddie, Lee Soo Hyuk, Jimin, Harriman Owen...

Zhao Huicheng, Loft Sonler, Harry Bernard...

Otto Lisen, Wei Zhang, Koji Kobayashi, Lee Sunjae, Fulake Eddie. 』

Looking at it the first time, um, Jiminie was fourth...

Looking at it the second time, Jiminie was still fourth...

The third time, fourth time, fifth time... nth time!

【 QAQ Mushroom is really fourth! He is really fourth!  I'm not dreaming, how can this be... the 16th rank suddenly jumped 12 places to become 4th! Yes, I must be dreaming. Come and wake me up!! 】 

【 Everyone be calm, let's calm down! Let's take a quick look again. Is Jiminie fourth... hey, he really is fourth!!!  T^T He is actually fourth! He is really fourth! I previously thought that Jiminie would only be ninth! This is the first time I'm so happy to lose ahhhh!!! 】

【 How can Jiminie be so good QAQ. How can he be so great? I am so happy for the first time!!  I can't stand it. I have to go downstairs and run 100 laps in a circle ahhhhhhhh!!!! 100 laps!!! 】......

Once the list was officially released, all the fashion lovers around the world were shocked.

A familiar name was in fourth place!

Not third or fifth, but fourth!

The name was so familiar. It appeared in countless Western newspapers, the cast of the recent Korea movie An Li and now it appeared again in front of thousands of fashion people!

A year and a half ago, there were only a few million people in the world who knew this name.

However, now the owner of this name shot to fourth in the world supermodel rankings with irresistible force! He suppressed the veteran supermodel Harriman Owen and was second only to Jung Kook, Kelson and Lee Soo Hyuk!

What was this result?

He just became a supermodel and immediately got the 42nd place!

What was this result?

The second time on the rankings, he directly entered the 16th place and surpassed Lee Soo Hyuk's record!

What was this result?

Everyone knew that seven years ago, Jung Kook debuted with the high-end Ji and Ya show. The next month, Jung Kook became a supermodel. After three months, he soared to 29th on the rankings. After another three months, he directly became the world's 5th rank male supermodel!

After that, it was a long seven years at the top.

Countless people hated the world's top ranked supermodel and wanted to pull him down from the throne. However, even the most beautiful male supermodel in 50 years, Adenes Clark had no countermeasures against this man. The people in the World Supermodels Organization knew that the gap in scores between Jung Kook and Adenes Clark was really too big.

Jung Kook was the chief designer of the world's number one luxury brand Ji and Ya and was also its global spokesperson! Just these two identities made him a mountain that the male supermodels found extremely hard to climb.

Now Jimin might've gotten fourth on his third time on the rankings and Jung Kook was fifth on his second time. In face, everyone knew that it was unfair to compare Jimin's achievements to Jung Kook.

Was Jimin a designer?

No.

As a model, he was able to reach the fifth place during his third time on the rankings. This shocked everyone around the world!