Extra 01 Part 2

The ancient people said that when peony flowers died, ghosts were romantic.

When it came to Jung Kook, small mushroom was under the umbrella of death and also resigned to his skin being peeled.

Their phones was in the living room and Jung Kook and Jimin naturally didn't have the habit of taking their phones with them when they slept. While the phone rang all night in the living room, both of them were moving fiercely in the upstairs bedroom.

This sudden movement didn't give others time to prepare!

Jung Kook and Jimin's address was naturally told to their agents and assistants. However, the two of them didn't answer their phones all night so neither JB or J Hope dared to act rashly. In the morning, Jung Kook went downstairs first to prepare something for breakfast when he received a call from J Hope.

When the phone was connected, J Hope assumed that the other person was Jimin. Therefore, he opened his mouth and said, "You finally answered the phone, you finally answered the phone! Jiminie QAQ, what did Jung Kook do last night? Why don't you look at him? What happened last night? How did you get jealous and let Jung Kook post that SNS? Why is Jung Kook so stupid? Jiminie, last night..."

"J Hope." The man's cold and low voice interrupted J Hope's chatter.

J Hope was stunned and his body froze as he heard Jung Kook ask calmly, "Am I very stupid?"

A chill rushed from J Hope's brain to the soles of his feet, causing him to shiver. He could only stammer as he replied, "No no... you aren't stupid. You aren't stupid at all."

Jung Kook hummed gently, making J Hope feel tense. Then he looked at his phone and slowly frowned. The slender fingers slid gently on the keyboard. The more he looked, the more he frowned.

After a long time, J Hope thought he couldn't hear the other party's reply when he heard Jung Kook asked, "Was anything done?"

J Hope was surprised before he understood the other person's meaning. J Hope thought 'Jung Kook's reaction is so fast' before answering, "No. We didn't know what happened to you so we didn't dare do anything."

Jung Kook carefully thought about it before calmly giving an order. "It isn't a big deal. We will reveal it to the public."

He spoke 'reveal it to the public' casually, like it was nothing.

But a night passed, a full 11 hours! Fans all over the world were shocked!!!

After KMin posted on his SNS, the initial reactions were this:

【 25 years old? What? God K is only 25 years old? I really didn't expect it. I thought that God K was a 30 year old, portly upstart (joking 23333)! Hello, rich and handsome 25 year old man~ 】

【 Oh, God K actually confessed to our mushroom! @I want to break my wife's leg, quickly look. Your husband is cheating on you! XDDD 】

【 Why do I feel like this is so funny? God K gave us a clear confession on SNS and he isn't afraid of his wife's jealousy. This time @I want to break my wife's leg will really break God K's legs~ 】

【 LS,which leg will be broken ~~~~~~ 】

.......

A hot atmosphere spread through KMin's SNS.

God K always liked to show love with his wife. This high-profile candies sucked in a lot of fans. Therefore, KMin's number of fans reached the hundreds of thousands a long time ago. Due to his influence, Jimin's fans also broke through 200,000.

Thus, even if he posted something in the middle of the night, it would be instantly discovered by fans. Even if it was deleted in seconds, there might be screenshots as evidence of Jung Kook's guilt.