Chapter 206

After Jiminie and Jung Kook officially revealed their relationship, there was a burst of cheers from the pink fan circles. The comics, fan edited videos and stories were endless. Despite Yuna's words, Jiminie clicked on his fan forum to see what the fans were writing about his relationship with Jung Kook.

Jiminie only opened a few posts and was still quite happy.

There were many people with literary talents in the pink fan circle. Jimin sometimes laughed as he looked at these stories. It was because in these fan writings, Jung Kook was completely devoid of his poisonous tongue.

People regarded Jung Kook as the warm man who became hotter recently. He was 'cold on the outside, warm on the inside', 'there is a hot heart hidden under the icy appearance', 'he looks cold but he often rescues small animals', etc...

A hot heart...

Rescues small animals...

Do you know what Jung Kook was most afraid of? It was fluffy creatures!!

However, most of these stories were the so-called sweet and cute stories. There wasn't the BE abuse type text that was often seen with CPs. After all, the two people had already confirmed a love relationship. This was a big candy for every fan. 

Jiminie watched for a while before feeling tired. He intended to formally leave this section. He was just about to leave when he suddenly saw a post.

[Hehehe, a new wave of hehehe is here~ Come on~]

Jimin was slightly stunned before opening the post. He followed the address left by the LZ and downloaded the 'hehehe' file. J Hope just opened to push open the door the moment Jiminie opened the 'txt' file.

There was a flash of lightning.

J Hope said, "Tomorrow's premier, you remember..."

Jiminie, "...∑(っ °Д °;)っ!!!!!!"

There was a bang and Jimin hurriedly closed his computer. J Hope looked at Jimin with a strange expression. He couldn't help asking, "Jiminie, what are you looking at? Why is the screen full of 'ah', ',' and ellipsis?"

The beautiful youth's ears reddened. He gritted his teeth and said, "Hyung, you didn't see anything. Continue to speak. There is something I need to pay attention to at tomorrow's premier?"

The confused J Hope touched his head. His IQ and emotional intelligence meant he didn't think too much. He just continued to talk with Jimin about matters related to tomorrow's job.

The stupid and pure J Hope didn't know what the essence of the language he just saw was.

It was a burst of sweet and seductive moaning ah~!

He didn't know how to appreciate the essence of 'ah', ',' and ellipsis! And he didn't see the words that plugged up the mouth...

Oh, this was the fun~ you don't understand it~

Well, an old virgin certainly wouldn't understand. J Hope, "(┙>∧<)┙へ┻┻"

By the way, Jung Kook was busy with the KYE high-end show that would take place in February. Therefore, he didn't come to Muse and was busy at his high-end studio. But busy was busy. He still had a bit of free time to go online and checked the news about himself and Jiminie.

The exposure of Jung Kook and Jimin's relationship last month, the entire Korea and global entertainment industries received a sensational earthquake. The aftermath spread for half a month and hadn't dissipated so far. People around the world and on the Internet kept talking about it.