Chapter 208

The fierce applause from the audience seemed to overturn the roof.

The premiere was also broadcasted live on the Internet. Jimin and Jung Kook's fans were already irritated by the questions and remembered the name of these newspapers, magazines and TV companies, stating that they must avoid them in the future.

Now Jung Kook's name suddenly appeared at the scene and everyone was stunned.

They saw a handsome man calmly step out from backstage. Once he appeared in the light, the reporters' cameras were constantly used as they didn't notice that Jimin also looked surprised by Jung Kook's arrival and he pondered on it for a while.

The first thing Jung Kook did after going on stage was to hold the youth's hand.

Jimin's right hand was holding the microphone while his left hand was held tightly by Jung Kook. He looked up in surprise at the man who appeared next to him. Then Jung Kook slightly lowered his head and kissed Jimin's forehead.

This kiss caused the audience to suck in their breaths while the netizens on their computers were shocked!

What a surprise!  He was so affectionate?

This was a live broadcast! A live broadcast! A live broadcast!!!

Didn't he know the meaning of the word live?

It was as if he felt no embarrassment or shame about his behaviour. After Jung Kook pampered his mushroom, he took the microphone from Jimin's hand and turned to look at the reporters. "Jimin is tired so I will answer questions for him."

His words caused the reporters to become excited and they raised their hands to asked the prepared questions.

The next second, Jung Kook's lips thinned while his sharp eyes slightly narrowed. He said with a smile, "I will be good and answer your questions. Please don't worry. In any case, this is still the press conference for An Li. Some questions must've been prepared for a long time. We will wait three minutes and take a break. Then you can ask questions. Okay?"

His strong pressure instantly spread out with this words, causing people to be unable to breathe.

A reporter wanted to say, "We don't need to rest" but he hadn't finished talking when he met Jung Kook's calm and indifferent look. The colour of his eyes deepened as he stared at the reporter without any expression.

The reporter, "..."

He would just shut up, QAQ!

Jung Kook had always been a person who did as he pleased. There was no one in the media world who would provoke him in person. In addition, the reporters who attended this time were at the level of a deputy editor at most. Even the chief editor didn't dare go against Jung Kook, how could they?

The netizens in front of the computer seemed to see that Jung Kook had extinguished the reporters' fire. They 'rested' for three minutes and then started to ask questions.

There was nothing too sharp about this wave of questions.

The sharpest question was, "What do you like about each other?" This was completely harmless. However, the answer was quite intriguing. Jung Kook's answer was, "He is very cute." Meanwhile, Jimin's answer was, "He isn't cute, he really isn't cute. I want to see how not cute he can be."

This sentence was naturally a love story. Jimin's face was full of smiles when he saw this. In front of the reporters' cameras, Jung Kook gently pinched his hand, causing Jimin to look askance at him.

For a time, pink bubbles were scattered everywhere!

This pair of bright-faced husbands, they previously weren't public yet now they weren't shy about showing love in front of the fans and reporters! The reporters were very excited. They rushed to take a few more photos before leaving to write the headlines. The fans in front of the computer yelled.