Extra 02 Part 1

The fashion industry, this complicated circle was like a rushing wave. As a big wave scoured over the sand, numerous designers, models and photographers were eliminated, with history remembering only a few people. Most of them silently became the foundations of this big body of water. They didn't cause a splash but their existences lingered.

For Jung Kook to reach where he was today, it could be said that talent, strength and luck were indispensable.

Although KYE meant he encountered a very strong resistance when he officially entered the fashion industry, but this difficulty was a type of shelter for him. He just had to follow the path that his teacher already took and it would be fine.

Jung Kook obviously wasn't a greenhouse flower that liked to grow under the blessing of others. Therefore, when he was 29 years old, Jung Kook started his own independent brand called KM.

Many designers create brands that would be named after themselves, such as KYE, R Lauren, Garcia and Otilla. Of course, the big names in the Korea fashion industry might not fully comply with this rule. Yizhi was one exception.

Now there was one more exception: KM.

Many people expected things from the brand that Jung Kook created. Like Raymond, the chief designer of R Lauren founded his own brand called Raymond 20 years ago. This brand was a first-tier brand in the United States. It might be worse than Raymond but it was still very powerful.

Once Jung Kook's brand was officially released, many people experienced a different taste.

According to the official statement, KM meant 'Jung Kook's encounter.'

But everyone knew that this name was a homonym, KM.

This way of expressing love was common from ancient times to the present. It was to let the name of his lover by forever bound to his brand, letting his lover's name be eternal. Jung Kook's choice was really great and allowed his fans to eat a mouthful of dog food.

When KM was created, the main staff were only Jung Kook and some of his friends.

It was absolutely impossible for Master Kwon and the others of the KYE studio to quit and move to KM. As for Kruka, he really worshipped Jung Kook and wanted to help KM. However, his teacher, who was the chief designer of Garcia, didn't give him this opportunity.

The beginning of everything was difficult. The first six months after KM was established was the busiest time.

On the one hand, Jung Kook had to take care of KYE's affairs. On the other hand, he had to explore innovation and recruit talent. He didn't have to leave his original brand when starting his own brand. There was no conflict between the two but it was quite tiring.

Fortunately, Jung Kook's reputation in the fashion industry was too high. KM was just a newly emerging brand but many top designers and senior tailors volunteered to join it. Even Alice, the famous senior tailor of KYE decided to resign and specifically join Jung Kook at KM.

Alice wasn't Jung Kook. As the leader of the tailoring team, she didn't have the skill to take care of two high-end studios. Therefore, her determination to join Jung Kook was quite surprising.

However, Alice said very honestly, "I was just an ordinary tailor when I entered KYE. It was Mr. Jeon who gave me the opportunity. You recognized my strength and allowed me to rise to my current position so quickly. I want to follow you and help you."

Alice might be a bit silly and imply but she had a really good heart.

Jiminie wasn't at all jealous of the 'girl so dedicated to Jung Kook that she quit a stable high-paying job to help him start a business.' Jimin was very clear about what type of person Alice was and he believed in Alice. Most importantly... cough, Alice got married last month ╮(╯▽╰)╭