Chapter 218

The next day, all the major media reported on this grand and brilliant KYE show!

Even Korea Daily, which had always been orthodox and serious, wrote an introduction on its front page. It stated how KYE was a top luxury brand in Korea and held its first high-end menswear show in two years, as well as introducing the impact of this fashion show on the industry.

It wasn't enough to have a 100 word introduction on the first page. After that, Korea Daily used almost a whole page in its fashion entertainment section to introduce the relevant information in great detail.

It was already very scary that a high-end show could rise to this level.

In addition to Korea, countless top newspapers and magazines of foreign countries published articles on this matter. There were all types of praise from the British 'Times', the U.S. 'Washington Post', the French 'Le Figaro', the German 'Bild'...

These globally representative magazines wrote a rich introduction to KYE's high-end show, let alone media magazines such as Time Entertainment Daily and Fashion Weekly. This high-end show was no longer just a matter of KYE.

This fashion show contained some of the world's top supermodels! Apart from Lee Soo Hyuk, 19 of the world's top 20 were present! The lowest ranked male model was ranked at 48.

Such a group of outstanding people combined with the fashion brand meant it was difficult for this fashion show to not attract attention.

Among the praises of the media, many people praised the accumulation of KYE's two years. This time great progress had been made in menswear. Other people praised Jung Kook, Jimin, Kelson, Harriman and other people's excellent performance. In particular, they were amazed by Jung Kook and Jimin's last 'collar clip exchange.'

The Time: Two outfits of very different styles, they seem to have a magical unity after exchanging the collar clip. The blue jewel clip fits the black orthodox British suit of Jimin as well as the casual and unconstrained outfit of Jung Kook.

The Washington Post: This time, KYE has taken the lead in fashion.

Le Figaro: Yesterday, Mr. Rayleigh Roman, the chief designer of the famous French luxury brand Otilla, vigorously praised the KYE high-end menswear show. According to Master Roman's words, this fashion show inherits the elegance and nobleness of KYE but also contains a unique gentleness. No matter the details in each outfit or the creative inspiration, it is enough to make it this year's top menswear show

. ......

Endless praise spread over the world like snowflakes. Westerners might not understand Korea's latest movie or the hottest games, but KYE was deeply imprinted in their hearts as the top luxury brand in Korea and the world.

The world's top luxury brand was called KYE and it was from the east.

Sometimes, people whose strength wasn't enough would be jealous. When KYE was first established, it provoked several sunspots. People laughed at the founder for being from a small family. Sooner or later, the brand would be damaged.

But decades later, KYE hadn't faded and actually became more prosperous. Once Jung Kook became KYE's chief designer, no one dared say that KYE was a brand without a rating.

The charm of this brand was deeply rooted in people's hearts, making it acknowledged.

Today, KYE attracted the attention of countless Westerners. They knew that Jung Kook taking the stage again after two years was a very important event!

The fashion lovers all over the world were looking forward to the video release announcement for this high-end show. For many domestic fans, they didn't need to see photos or watch videos at all. Just the legendary 'collar clip exchange' was enough to make them burst.