Chapter 220

The first confrontation, the second time was Jimin's joke while the third time was the collar clip exchange.

Once the KYE video came out, the fans were stunned for a long time. A large number of singles and even non-singles screamed a the show of love. There were also many experienced fans who carefully analyzed the fashion show and gave some comments.

【 Alido Xiao Li: This time I was fortunate enough to attend the KYE high end show. I have to saw that the two years of preparation made this KYE menswear show very good. The theme of 'gentleness of elegance' was incomprehensible at first. But throughout the show, whether it is the jackets round, the casual collection or the formal clothing, all of them contain KYE's unique elegance. Yet they also contain a rare softness. 】

【 Xu Chaoyang manda: I lived @Jung Kook for many years but he has decided to become a photographer. Jung Kook hasn't walked in any high-end show for two years but he was really amazing this time. Many people who doubted his strength is forced to shut their mouths, including me. I can't believe that there is a supermodel who can show such amazing strength after two years of nothing. Of course, this is my most respected idol, Jung Kook's strength. 】

【 Falling VIVIAN: Since Amore P's May fashion show, I have become @Jimin's fan. Jiminie's three outfits, the first is an orthodox jacket, the second is a more casual sweater and the third is my favorite outfit. Jiminie is very suitable for extreme colours, such as the bright yellow sweater. This is something that many people can't control but Jimin perfectly interpreted it. In this fashion show, I think that Small Mushroom's performance isn't inferior to @Jung Kook. Of course, they are originally husband and wife ╮(╯▽╰)╭ .】...

In recent years, more fresh blood had been injected into the fashion industry, making this industry have the atmosphere of young people.

The video recorded the scene of the KYE fashion show, making many people curious about it become greatly shocked.

So many world-class supermodels competing in the same field!

This was really shocking! Before the video released, most people were worried about Jimin and Jung Kook's situation. The order of the two of them was too close and the world rankings were also close together. One was first, the other was second, and they were a couple!

Jiminie's fans were still modest. After all, Jung Kook's dominance in the scene was still vivid. Even if he  didn't appear in a show for two years, wasn't a thin camel still bigger than a horse? What could they do if compared to Jung Kook, Jimin was a little bit worse? Wouldn't the sunspots start taunting him?

Jung Kook's fans were also relatively modest. They were active in the supermodel circle and had an attitude of 'you know nothing about Jung Kook' when new models wanted to go beyond Jung Kook. However, now Jung Kook hadn't walked in a show for two years. If he was worse than his wife... how sad would it be!

However, the fans didn't expect that in this show, the performance of the two people would be equal! One was cold and noble, the other was beautiful and elegant. One had an indifferent atmosphere, while the other was delicate and feminine.

It was clearly two different styles but there was a strange unity.

The fan circle made a careful analysis and came to a conclusion.

『 Reach the pinnacle 』

There was an old saying that all roads lead to Rome. Then 360 lines going to the top... wait, this amount wasn't right.

The general meaning was that Jung Kook and Jimin's styles were basically different. After all, every model had their own unique temperament. But they already had the strength to reach a certain level and once they reached this state, they could exchange with each other.