Chapter 219

Eight years had passed since Jung Kook debuted.

He might be only 26 years old but his semi-retirement attitude caused the fans to have a bad feeling in recent years. The fans would support Jung Kook no matter what he chose. If he chose to suddenly retire, they would wish Jung Kook the best for his future.

This type of thing could be accepted in the mind, but once it became a reality, even the optimistic fans found it a bit sad and unacceptable.

【 I started to like Jung Kook when I was in high school and now I am already a mother. I am one year younger than Jung Kook but he is my teenage dream. Now I am seeing him live better and better. I am really happy but I think he will retire from the industry in the future. I am really sad T^T 】

【  @Jung Kook has never mentioned retiring but I can see that day isn't far away. 】

【 I liked @Jung Kook in the KYE high-end show but I will support him no matter when he leaves the catwalk! This performance is really amazing. The video of the high-end show hasn't come out yet but when I saw the photos, I saw that God Jeon is still my god! 】...

For any supermodel, two years of inaction was absolutely fatal.

Jung Kook held the KYE global spokesperson contract and was also the world's fashion godfather. Otherwise, he would've been pulled down from the throne a long time ago and probably even removed from the supermodels list.

It was really difficult to balance the identity of a designer and supermodel. It was also difficult to take into account the identity of chief designer for the world's top luxury brand and first ranked male supermodel.

In the first few years, Jung Kook and his team never said anything but the fans could see that their god was really tired.

That's why they didn't say anything when Jung Kook didn't take on any jobs for two years. They gradually turned into designer fans and some even chose a design major because they liked him.

Suddenly taking so many resources after a two year empty window, any person would think in a certain direction.

That's why in one day, the #Jung Kook Retirement# topic reached the top three of SNS and there were all types of discussions in Google.

As for Jung Kook's Muse fan forum, it now had more than 43 million fans. Fortunately, the moderators placed restrictions and asked people to wait for news, otherwise the fans would've already started to talk.

Due to the relationship between Jung Kook and Jimin, many fans of Jung Kook also went to Jimin's SNS and fan forum to ask Jimin if Jung Kook was retiring. This mentality was understandable to individuals so the mushroom fans didn't blame them. Instead, a post was opened where this matter could be discussed.

The controversy continued until early morning of the next day, when Jimin posted a message on his SNS and fan forum.

【 Jimin: He dares to leave now? I won't allow it! Didn't you say you would wait for me @Jung Kook? 】 One hour after that, the man replied:

【Jung Kook: I will be waiting for you @Jimin 】

After a few minutes, the fans were just feeling moved when the man unexpectedly posted something else.

【 Jung Kook: Hey, it is late. Sleep @Jimin. 】 Everyone, '...Oh my god, would he die if he didn't show love?!!   (┙>∧<)┙へ┻┻!!!

Jimin's message caused the fans to recall the event two years ago.

Unconsciously, two years had passed. Two years ago, many of them didn't know who Jimin was. Most people ridiculed Jimin for being too arrogant and daring to say he would go beyond Jung Kook.