Chapter 204

Drug abuse!

This was definitely a terrible scandal for any famous person!

Korea Daily only used 'Supermodel K' in the title, but the editor used the term 'cancer' to describe the model in the article. Korea Daily had also used this word to describe Kai the previous day, making it easy for people to link them together.

They didn't have to guess for two long. The afternoon of the day the newspaper was published, explosive materials were released online. They confirmed that Supermodel K was the one who caused a stir online the past few days and was criticized by Korea Daily. At the same time, the reason why Kai was reported was thanks to the people of  C district.

That night, the police confirmed that Supermodel K was indeed Kai. A white powder found in Kai's residence had been identified as a drug. The degree of addiction wasn't high but it was still a drug.

This time, the Kai fans who refused to let go were dumbfounded.

【 Oh my god, even drugs? This is terrible! 】

【 Wasn't Kai packaged as a handsome and sunny man? Yet he takes drugs? Damn, I'm a passersby turned black! 】

【 What is this false imagine? A few days ago, my friend and I were talking about how hard he worked, how healthy his image is. Yet he is a drug-using health person. Ah, he was laughing at me... 】......

Kai's image was already precarious. After the 'drug abuse' incident, a large number of brainless fans turned black and even became sunspots. They were deceived by Kai and now they really hated him.

Most of the fans were clean people who hadn't even visited a prostitute. There was no way for them to stick around. Kai's fans were disheartened and soon threw away all their photos. They also said that they stopped following Kai's SNS and Muse's official fan forum. Even if Kai was released from prison, it was no longer possible to look at him.

There was a buzz on the Internet. In reality, many newspapers and magazines weren't as comprehensive as Korea Daily. Therefore, they started to sort out the relevant information today in order to publish it tomorrow.

At the same time, a men's razor brand endorsed by Kai confirmed that their contract with him had been cancelled and issued a notice on their website.

Kai's reality show also released an official statement that Kai being suspected of taking drugs. Due to Korea legal requirements that drug users weren't allowed to appear on any public platform, the program would edit out all shorts of Kai. This would delay the airing by a week.

In general, the audience would scold the reality show if it was delayed. But this time, people applauded and supported the program once it was known that the delay was to edit out all footage of Kai.

【 My daughter previously liked him. I saw his photo and thought he looked quite sunny, so I didn't stop her. Who knew that this Kai would actually use drugs? It is is disgusting! My daughter has thrown away all his magazines. Thank you to the program for resisting this morally corrupt person! 】

【 Such a person isn't qualified to be a celebrity at all! I saw a TV series a few years ago. It was 'XX" a very popular costume drama. I felt that a small supporting role in it was very good and wondered why I haven't seen him for a few years. The day before yesterday, it was revealed that the small supporting actor had an advertisement with Kai. He didn't show any special respect for Kai and was ruthlessly suppressed! Kai is a cancer! 】

【 Resist this cancer!" The existence of such a person in the fashion industry will make people mistakenly think that the waters are very deep! 】......