Extra 02 Part 3

After a full seven days of having a low temperature, Jung Kook woke up the day after his body temperature finally rose.

There was only one day left until the first scheduled show for KM. Fortunately, Jung Kook had woken up in time. Otherwise, the news that he was unconscious would spread in the world's major media the next day and could no longer be suppressed.

As suddenly as he entered the coma, Jung Kook's body quickly recovered after waking up and he finished the preparations for the fashion show that evening. The next day's high-end show proceeded as planned. It was grand and brilliant, giving a good start to KM and making people around the world acknowledge the existence of KM.

After the fashion show, Jimin hurriedly pulled the man home to rest.

He clearly remembered Jung Kook's unconscious appearance and then there was such a large workload after waking him. If Jung Kook was still in a bad state, Jimin wouldn't have let him continue with the preparations of the fashion show and would've only allowed him to appear on stage after the show ended.

The low body temperature of 35°C for seven days was definitely a deadly disaster. But after Jung Kook woke up, the doctor was surprised to find not the slightest deterioration in his body. Jung Kook was very healthy and strong. Apart from being slightly weak, he was no different from ordinary people.

But even if the doctors said so, Jiminie wouldn't allow Jung Kook to act arbitrarily.

On the road home, the handsome young man's brow was furrowed as he held the steering wheel with one hand and said seriously, "Three years ago, you said that you aren't too young and you don't have as much energy as before. Mr. Jeon, this time I was gone for three days and you didn't take care of your body?"

The 23 year old Jimin was no longer the young and tender youth. His original light was restrained and calm. Combined with the tempering of the years, this edge had been polished into a round and delicate jade, making people unable to look away.

Jimin's strength in this period of time was vivid.

Jung Kook's face was still sickly pale since he had gone seven days without eating, relying on glucose to maintain his life. But when the man opened his eyes, his weak appearance couldn't influence his powerful atmosphere. Even if he rubbed his temples on the passenger seat, he wasn't suppressed by Jimin at all.

Jimin was really angry right now, very very angry.

However, this man calmly ignored his anger.

Jung Kook's thin lips curved as he asked, "When did you get a driver's license?"

Jiminie frowned. "You are changing the topic." It was a reprimand but Jimin still replied. "I got it when I was gone. I drove over to see you and didn't expect to find you unconscious."

Jimin had been too busy the last few years and only just found time to take his driver's license test.

Jung Kook let out a meaningfully "oh" and didn't say much about this issue.

The car smoothly moved and once it was a traffic ham, Jimin took the initiative to reach out and touch Jung Kook's face.

The handsome man's face was pinched and became slightly deformed but Jiminie didn't stop. After a long time of pinching, he scoffed, "I am a bit anxious when seeing your appearance."

Jung Kook raised an eyebrow. "A bit?"

Jimin remembered his fears in the past few days and sneered. "I am very anxious!"

The car was blocked and couldn't move forward. Therefore, Jimin started to scold Jung Kook. "You should take care of your body. You are 30 years old so don't work endlessly. Even a 13 year old can't bear it! Your body is the most important thing. Everything else is secondary. You must take care of your body."