Chapter 207

What was this terrible thing?

Can't you talk well?

Jiminie naturally had no reply to this extreme dog's flesh and blood. At the same time, he quickly returned home and had a real life PK with a shameless man.

There was an old saying in Korea that can't be more accurate. The wife argued and it always ended in the bed.

The good night started with a real PK in the living room and ended in the soft and comfortable bed.

In the middle of the night, Jung Kook calmly held his small mushroom while taking the other person's mobile phone from the bedside, opened it with the youth's fingerprint and then secretly forwarded his SNS.

【 I want to break my wife's leg: Okay, if you love me so much, let's be together. //@ KMin: As long as I have you, what do other people matter... 】

Everyone was asleep and even the night owls were about to close their eyes!

God K suddenly unleashed a deep water bomb that woke up a group of people!

【 What a surprise! Do you really want to show love? My dog's eyes are gone! 】

【 Previously God K shouted for a month and the Good Legs sister didn't pay attention to him. She just ignored him. How is it that the relationship between these two became better in the middle of the night? I feel it is strange. Is it my illusion... 】
【 Above, it definitely isn't your illusion! I think that God K's love story is too nauseating that Good Legs hadn't replied until now. Now the Good Legs sister was slowed down by the god and agreed to it? 】

【 ...Is is okay as long as you two are good? What is good?!!! 】 

【 How is it a good name? Think about it? Beating? Breaking? I? Wife? A woman? Really? Legs? ...Good Legs sister really has a good name! _(:з」∠)_ 】......

After all, it was the middle of the might. When Jung Kook posted this, only a few dozen people replied or forwarded it. There was suddenly a CP related to God K. On this night, KMin probably lost thousands of fans and had less than 15M follows.

He was obviously the leader of the pink circle but God K's fans really couldn't compare to Ji Ji Min Min! Of course, Suzy was a three awards actress. Who was KMin? He was a local tyrant!

Between fans and a sneaky show of love, Jung Kook's lips curved and he immediately chose the latter.

He carefully put the phone back on the bedside table and placed his arm around his lover's waist again. His hand had just touched the youth's delicate skin when a low voice was heard in the quiet bedroom.

"Hey, are you good?"

Jung Kook was stunned. "What?"

Jiminie slowly opened his eyes and said coldly, "What did you send? You know, our great God K."

The handsome man just made a confused expression and asked with surprise, "What are you talking about, my dear?"

Jimin scolded, "Shut up and good sleep. I will look at your account tomorrow!" Then the youth muttered, "I don't know how you came up with so many disgusting words. It really made me have goosebumps."

Jiminie didn't conceal the meaning of these words and they were completely heard by Jung Kook.

The listening Jung Kook suddenly raised a hand, brushing back the hair over the youth's forehead to reveal and smooth and full brow. As Jimin raised his head with surprise, a gentle kiss silently fell on the youth's brow, followed by a kiss to the slightly trembling eyelashes.